• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You're a bit nerder than I expected but hey! we all play Pokemon so Its all good. But did you use microsoft photo for the cats?
Yeah epic photo's like you'res becomes a post in the hall of fame bro!

Its kinda hard to tell but you look fine to me.

Awesome now try taking one with a Raichu then you've won my respect.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
You should've stuck to the blonde, it really brought out your eyes.

I was going to disagree with you, but then I remembered that you have roughly 10^9 times the amount of fashion sense I do.

Blonde? This is the first pic of kochoupink I've seen so, anyone got a pic of her blonde?

I'll take some pictures over the weekend.

I'll bet that sounded more subtle in your head.

kochoupink

butts lol
I was going to disagree with you, but then I remembered that you have roughly 10^9 times the amount of fashion sense I do.

Yes, but you're from the best state in the country. And you happen to be right in disagreeing with him.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I'll bet that sounded more subtle in your head.

It sounded less pervy in my head. I'm terrible at wording things like that. It was a genuine, non-stalkerish request. It's just that if I hear anyone looked different previously, I'm interested in seeing them differently. That's why I post pictures of myself with long and short hair. I apologise if my previous post sounded weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.