• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Yes, I'm the blue ninja turtle.

But I'm really just a geek in disguise.

But at the end of the day I got to meet Jordan from 'The Ready Set,' so it's all good.

Oh, the fun I have at malls. xD

Edit:
This was the last photo I posted in the old thread. Blooper shot that ended up on my laptop while trying to take pictures of my then-new cat to send to my sister. Couple o' months old. I only look a little more composed than this IRL.

This may be the best picture ever to be posted in this thread so far. Lol. Your cat is adorable. :D

Last edited:

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Psh, I've had my TMNT hat for almost a year, I am definitely cooler than you. But you're still pretty sexy. ;D

Pfft. You just HAVE to one-up me, don't you? :p But thank you. <3

Metagross Guy said:
He's the guy you know.
He knows. xD

Ashhleeyy said:
<3

Dat hat.

Meowth_City said:
I love that hat :D

Hahahah, thank you guys. xD I want to actually buy it so badly. It's the coolest hat ever.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
i met Olli Sykes...I'm cool.

-><-

I got a hat when I went on vacaaaaytion! Due to crummy lighting, it looks white when it's olive. I'm wet because shower, just got back and I wanted to stop smelling like that weird cabin water.

link

Spookz

Lumos
I rediscovered this photo today, I look really ridiculous wearing my buddy's sunglasses.. I was trying really hard no to smile, and failing spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.