• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Just check out the side burns, proof enough that I got a fresh cut, I almost never have a hat off lol. But if you have to see.

Only pic I could find with me witout a fitted.

DAM_N bro! Lookin good.

Oh my. You're being very hypocritical at the moment. Earlier on, you were complaining that people were talking about your female cousin, yet now you're asking for pictures of females! o_O

Yea, I am asking for girls' pics. Problem? *whispers* if he replies to this, I'm a successful troll!! yess!! *whispers*

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Just check out the side burns, proof enough that I got a fresh cut, I almost never have a hat off lol. But if you have to see.

I was just messing with you. Your black and black people always got fresh do's. NOt a racist comment, just a fact.

JD

Woah never knew you were black, you look pretty fresh

Pansy :]

anustart

If I ever pictured you as someone, its the exact opposite from the person in this picture...
Cute cat!

Spookz

Lumos
I have not shown a picture for awhile... Here is one of me and two of my friends (Along with a random child who was there...) like a year or two ago at some party acting like idiots on a swing set. (I am the one in the green shirt just so you know)
Link didn't work for me, just so you know.
Recent dark webcam photo

Rainbow plaid shorts

They don't look all that colorful with the lighting, but I assure you, they're quite rainbow.
Rainbow plaid pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.