• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus94

LOL. Your costume was a "bloody lip"? (JK)

Actually not x3 I wasn't really in for any costume, so some Fake Blood and Eyeliner was about everything i had x3

Arceus94

I was just tagging along with my friends D:
It was my first trick or treat, atfer all <_<

Ocarus

Nothing
I was just tagging along with my friends D:
It was my first trick or treat, atfer all <_<

Really? How was it?

I really miss trick or treating, it's not that I'm really tall, but by 12 I was some 4inches from my top height, so... it'd be kind of awkward for a guy that stood out from their friends to ask for candy, I didn't want to sound like a creeper, and my voice-change didn't help.
Oh the free candy... I didn't eat them though, I shared it, and kept the chocolate bars or cookies.

My Arceus I declare myself Guilty, you may ban me. lol JK

Thanks and for the second thing, thanks? she´s just my friend

Oh, lol, thought you meant, I mean, ugh >.>

You look different than I thought you would, but anyways, cool pic :D

Ha, cool pics bro, nice hair.

Perfection

CertifiedShinyHunter
@Elekidble/Chello Thanks guys

@Calamity Thank you! I think so too, I'm in the process of growing it back out :x

Ocarus

Nothing
your the guy on the left!...i think

cool pic bro

Thanks Jon!
Well, you almost got it right, I'm the guy with the white shorts and sneakers doing that stupid walk, it was on this year's freshmen inductee, I'm a second year student, so I get to harass everyone, anyways, I always did that before tbh.
I deeply love my school.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
Status
Not open for further replies.