• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

kochoupink

butts lol
kochoupink, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ahhhhhhhhh A+ reference. You are forgiven for your fat chicks :)

Profesco

gone gently

Dragon35

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

kochoupink

butts lol
So you like the Anorexic type Koch? Cause I didn't see a "Fat Chick" in any of his pics!

Nah. I'm just waiting for him to make a post defending the women as women, instead of his own "game," or to acknowledge that he is/has been treating women (or at least thinking of them) as objects or status symbols. Undercutting their use as social currency by calling them "fat" was the simplest way to do this that he would respond to. Men like this irritate me.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Nah. I'm just waiting for him to make a post defending the women as women, instead of his own "game," or to acknowledge that he is/has been treating women (or at least thinking of them) as objects or status symbols. Undercutting their use as social currency by calling them "fat" was the simplest way to do this that he would respond to. Men like this irritate me.

And you know I treat them as if they're all angels each and every one :rolleyes:

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x

Dragon35

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Koch you do realize he probably treats them all with respect, face to face, and talks game... with the guys! Just like most young men do. ;)

Shuam

righteous

dude kochou i really do hope you realize that all of his photos end with /troll#.jpg

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet

This is a win for all women out there. Although I agree with Shuam.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Status
Not open for further replies.