• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned

Profesco

gone gently
Last edited:

Dragon35

It wasn't actually! It was supposed to be blue, but it kinda faded out to green ): However, it was still a nice colour :3

I have a friend who had the same thing. Blue hair fading to a more greenish colour.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>

Haha you look like 10 years older in the second one compared to the first. I gotta learn how to do that. ^_^

In the meantime, here's one of the relatively few photos that exist of me on the internet. All photos of me on the internet were taken by other people, I am without camera/webcam. >_> Proudly brought to you all by shoddy facebook cropping. :D

It's worth noting the person flipping you off is actually a very nice person, just poor (awesome?) timing on my friends part.

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Haha you look like 10 years older in the second one compared to the first. I gotta learn how to do that. ^_^

In the meantime, here's one of the relatively few photos that exist of me on the internet. All photos of me on the internet were taken by other people, I am without camera/webcam. >_> Proudly brought to you all by shoddy facebook cropping. :D

It's worth noting the person flipping you off is actually a very nice person, just poor (awesome?) timing on my friends part.

It's pretty easy to do! The way I did my make up is the same in both picture. It's just the hair ;)
Then suddenly realizes you're a guy, oops. :3

Last edited:

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
It's pretty easy to do! The way I did my make up is the same in both picture. It's just the hair ;)
Then suddenly realizes you're a guy, oops. :3

I've always been able to get away posing 3-5 years younger than I am(for cheaper football tickets ect), and that comes naturally. If I work at it, I'm sure I'll be buying Student priced tickets well into my 20's. ^_^

10 years is a little steep even for me though, not sure I look 8 in that photo. :p

natie

Mr. F
Kit Kat is also candylicious.

Dragon35

I've always been able to get away posing 3-5 years younger than I am(for cheaper football tickets ect), and that comes naturally. If I work at it, I'm sure I'll be buying Student priced tickets well into my 20's. ^_^

10 years is a little steep even for me though, not sure I look 8 in that photo. :p

I can look around 3-5 years younger than I am simply by being clean shaven (although according to someone I met recently I look 5 years older than I actually am).

So does that mean I'll look 10 years younger simply by shaving?

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
the vikings jersey has no relations to the minnesota vikings. it was a team i played for (wary)
[img139]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/other_austin_hernandez/others001.jpg[/img139]
my dogs [img139]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/other_austin_hernandez/dogs004.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Status
Not open for further replies.