• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Sogeking and I took this after a night of barhopping on the subway with the flash turned off. I think it turned out pretty cool because of the weird lighting on public transit

Me, my ex youth paster, his wife and daughter

Me with the youth group. I went on the trip more of a chaparone and because the youth minister really wanted me to...

Me and my grandma

I hardly post there but, I also go to the Anime Section alot...so am I the third member from there to come here?

Fatal

Banned

No. 1 Machop Fan

I have a moustache.

It got a lot of compliments from another Pokemon group I'm a member of, but I'm curious to know what Serebiians would think of it (though I think I know the answer already).

Status
Not open for further replies.