• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charazemma

Shuam

righteous
#1 rule of hiking is find a new profile pic

also Charazemma gnarly rat you have there.

Charazemma

#1 rule of hiking is find a new profile pic

also Charazemma gnarly rat you have there.

Hes beautiful!

You have so much hair in that pic!

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Oh...my bad. As for the other one, I can only do one at a time...

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
You know I've been on here since 2004 and never uploaded a photo of myself... hmm... anyway, in case anyone's curious, this is the picture I use for my Twitter profile and I used to use it for Facebook too, and people seem to like it. I don't tend to look good in photos...

Charazemma

You know I've been on here since 2004 and never uploaded a photo of myself... hmm... anyway, in case anyone's curious, this is the picture I use for my Twitter profile and I used to use it for Facebook too, and people seem to like it. I don't tend to look good in photos...

Aber Uni! I almost went there....

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

You're not black? Wow.. Now that thing with Meowth doesn't make any sense at all anymore :S

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
You're not black? Wow.. Now that thing with Meowth doesn't make any sense at all anymore :S

It's a line made famous by Ali G, a character made famous by Sacha Baron Cohen (aka Borat, Bruno, Pirelli and Thenardier in the upcoming Les Mis film), and I found it humorous that Meowth-as-Umbreon can look a little blackfacey out of context, and Pokemon has a bad history with that sort of thing. I am unfortunately not actually black myself. I'm white and Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.