• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Cruxis

Banned
Not heavily and not to bulk up. I'm a pretty skinny guy. I just do regular pull-ups, light free weights and push-ups to keep fit.

EDIT - Unless you were totally just kidding and giving me shit for my shirt being that open, since I don't really see it myself. In that case, whatever.

nah man i was serious, this is what i was talking about

http://i.imgur.com/6gtGN.jpg

that aesthetic crease is usually the sign of some sort of exercise.

i do not understand why i am constantly viewed as trolling.

SRS.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This picture was taken back in April. The girl with me is the one who told me about these forums around 5 years ago, so I'm hoping she sees this! If so, ha! If not then I'll be sad. (No I do not know her forum name ): ) And a random lady at the back eating.

The cuter of the 2 girls looks like Effy(Kaya Scodelario) from Skins UK, very pretty.

Also,

can I bake you into a cookie, cause you're lookin' extra sweet~~~<3

Gladys

~Elite~
This picture was taken back in April. The girl with me is the one who told me about these forums around 5 years ago, so I'm hoping she sees this! If so, ha! If not then I'll be sad. (No I do not know her forum name ): ) And a random lady at the back eating.
There you are! I've missed you! You never call; you never write. :(

Profesco

gone gently
It's been a long time since I've posted here, so here are some recent photos taken while working on hanging lights for a show.

My buddy and I in our matching harnesses.

Jeez. If it weren't for the fact your arms are around one another, this would be a great optical illusion. It's like you're way in the distance and your friend is right up near the photo-taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.