• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

Crimson_Blazer

So i get woken up to say goodbye to my sister beofe she leaves for college and theres candy and baskets on the floor, i guess they thought christmas stockings werent as in season? Idk im just happy i got free candy, and a bunny? I think she got these from her friend who works at party city...
JoshuaSchoolPic3923.jpg

My cat's tail photobombed me

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Well it was the birthday of the vocalist of Alestorm, so he wanted a wall of death for his birthday.

Some people recorded it, and this was the result.

Sadly enough, I have seen and participated in way more intense Walls of Death (is that the correct plural? lol). Sadly, I don't think I could find a recording of any if I tried. That did look kinda cool though xD I liked the lights thar.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
So i get woken up to say goodbye to my sister beofe she leaves for college and theres candy and baskets on the floor, i guess they thought christmas stockings werent as in season? Idk im just happy i got free candy, and a bunny? I think she got these from her friend who works at party city...
JoshuaSchoolPic3923.jpg

My cat's tail photobombed me

thats alot of 360 games! XD I aint got so many :/ can't spend my money. :(

Sadly enough, I have seen and participated in way more intense Walls of Death (is that the correct plural? lol). Sadly, I don't think I could find a recording of any if I tried. That did look kinda cool though xD I liked the lights thar.

Well it would've been bigger, if that metal structure with the sound panels wouldn't have been in the middle of the tent. I guess no one really felt like running into some steel pipes and fences =p

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i would send a picture of me, but i sont want to...!
but well, this thread is soon going somwhere i hope :/

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
you wish you were as cool as us

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
you wish you were as cool as us

I'm already cool..lol

Post a picture of myself? Why not?

Picture0120.jpg

^ that's me at the beach,my girlfriend took the picture. She said not to post any of her XD

Status
Not open for further replies.