• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess

pirate555

Word.
Well I've not been on these forums properly for a while, but I'm here with a picture and directly related question.

Got my first ever Comicon in the UK soon, and need a costume, but I want to use this wig. Any ideas for characters to impersonate? Pokemon or otherwise?

http://i.imgur.com/motpzYp.jpg

Myrrh

I was gonna take a picture of my face, but I took one of my eye and hand instead.

This is my right eye. Please look at it for a while, so that I may consume your soul, thank you.

This is my right hand. My birthmark is kinda faint, maybe tilt your screen a bit? Does it look like a heart to any of you? It kinda does to me....

In addition to this I now have my face to add.

So this is my face, I think if the lighting and quality were better I'd look even messier.

Another picture of my eye because I thought the other one wasn't that good but it actually is so....I guess I didn't have to take this one.

now will you all stop confusing me for female please?

Status
Not open for further replies.