• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neriifur

[ACE] Zero;16171228 said:
Umm maybe Caitlin (from her Platinum Sprite), Rosa (BW2) , May?

Okie xD Yeah I was actually thinking those three lol. I went ahead and put Rosa, because I like her a lot.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
[Ace] Zero, if you post another negative post about someone's picture, I'm going to skip the infractions and go straight for a ban.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
[Ace] Zero, if you post another negative post about someone's picture, I'm going to skip the infractions and go straight for a ban.

So I get reprimanded for having an opinion of people who freely choose to put their picture on here, well knowing that they mivghtmight get critized and need someone to make them feel better because they got their feelings hurt? Jeesh wow, why don't I get rewarded for the positive comments I make then?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
OP:
Third, obey the Golden Rule. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. The lovechild of Gilbert Gottfried and Mister Ed could post his picture here, and saying something unpleasant (if honest) about his looks would still just color you as a jerk.

I'm not asking you to go out of your way to compliment them, I'm asking you to shut your pie hole if you've nothing nice to say. And I'm not going to hand out compliments to everyone that follows the rules or are just being decent human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.