• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
if theyre wireframe thick they dont count ok

John Madden

resident policy guy
[img139]https://33.media.tumblr.com/12e973c8c10464dd3ce77eb3ca79dd23/tumblr_nbsurfWmms1qb1f9zo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

jesus christ my hair is going grey really quickly

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
I doubt anyone here will remember me from the old school days of the forum, but here's me (with the beard) and my fiancé. Extra awesome because pokemon is half the reason we got together, so seems appropriate lol
finfm (2).jpg

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
How'd you two meet?

She actually went to college with a few of my best friends, then we ended up working across the road from each other. Got talking on real life, then FB, realised we were both pokemon nuts, so I challenged her to a battle I called 'strip poker-mon' and the rest is history :p who knew so many years playing pokemon would pay off so extraordinarily.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Me and my best friend. (Me on the right)
Because I don't feel complete without my shades.. lol

251791_792066504170051_6529429388367364928_n.jpg

John Madden

resident policy guy
may the court note that it's actually impossible for me to not look like a huge dork next to girls i'm involved w/

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/nnSVLqV.jpg[/img139]

bonus: exactly 3 spots on this image are photoshopped. find them and win a prize

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I doubt anyone here will remember me from the old school days of the forum, but here's me (with the beard) and my fiancé. Extra awesome because pokemon is half the reason we got together, so seems appropriate lol
View attachment 13436

You were a mod, too, weren't you? I remember you! Congrats on the engagement, and it's good to see you back! :) Seems like lots of veterans are coming back.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
You were a mod, too, weren't you? I remember you! Congrats on the engagement, and it's good to see you back! :) Seems like lots of veterans are coming back.

Aww thankya :) yeah I used to mod the debate forum years ago :p I've never really left as such, I check the main site every day and certain parts of the forums, but it is quite surreal that I've been on here for like 12 years or something.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Status
Not open for further replies.