• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascended Dialga

Takeshino

武 志信

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
me.jpg
^ First picture i've actually taken of myself in 6 years. Post weight loss :p

P.S. Excuse the unbrushed hair.

Last edited:

orochi

Chill'n with kitty before going back to school tomorrow XD. Gonna bring home another kitten soon. His name is Nosferatu XD
unnamed.jpg

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Chill'n with kitty before going back to school tomorrow XD. Gonna bring home another kitten soon. His name is Nosferatu XD
View attachment 14752

Dude, I have a kitty too!! :D I think I posted a picture of her in the pets thread. Black and White as well X3

Summer sucks in Arizona so... I decided to finally try putting skirts since pants are freaking hot.

Still dressing in black and white though. <_>
http://i.imgur.com/0HVDK0G.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.