• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Here's me trying out my new Arrow costume that I just received yesterday. If I go to any conventions I'll definitely be wearing this. I'm a huge fan of the Arrow TV show, so I had to get this costume! I've wanted this costume for the longest time. :) Green Arrow is one of my favorite super heroes!

http://i.imgur.com/07urm37.jpg

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Gradutation thing with my bachelor class last Friday. Though the run isn't over just yet, I did manage to get this fun picture taken.

13230341_10206011804680790_7778908184151425746_n.jpg

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Wow. So you guys arent robots haha

Updated pic of me:
[img139]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o621/PopPrincess_Lyra/1462688457620_zpsvrtfljuf.jpg[/img139]

D

Deleted member 384931

Hi again! Sorry I havent been online in such a long time! Work, college, and the bf keep things constantly busy for me almost always, but I plan on being online more often! Since my last posts, I have gotten a better job with better wages and hours, and am towards the end of my 2nd year in college!

View attachment 15559

A cute picture! webcam-toy-foto1.jpg

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Gratuitous Snapchat selfie, because raisins. In one of my favorite outfits, I should add.
Snapchat-1747212240215491204_zpsqkf0a6mx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.