• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pie Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
The Pie Club (Approved!)

Welcome to The Pie Club! This Club if for all you pie lovers out there! (Note this club will make you hungry!)

Anyways if you want to join you must like pie. (Isn't that the point of the club?)

Club Rules:
1.Please dont spam.
2.No flaming
3.Be appropriate or i'll ban you from the club )=(
4.Member can make topics.
5.Please use the signup forms!
6.See rules 1-5
Follow The Rules and have fun.
Here are The forms.
All you have to do is tell us your favorite pie when you sigin up, easy as that, Thanks in Advance. =)
Gaaradon Of The Dessert

I will mark you guys with your favorite pie!
Owner of Club:Me (Cherry Pie)
Co-owner 1:FireTyranitar (Pumpkin Pie)
Co-owner 2:Hosii No Kabii (Apple Pie)
Co-owner 3:Jaster (Pumkin Pie)
Co-owner 4:Mina (Chocolate Cream Pie)
Members:
N Freak (??? Pie)
Silent orange L.V.12 (Cherry Pie)
greta_lover (??? Pie)
Kasaioni (Super Brown Pie)
Sailor Merury (Apple Pie)
Umbreon is best (Pizza Pie)
Karma Dude (??? Pie)
Tabby Catty (Keylime Pie)
Shirika2436 (Pecan Pie)
suicune619 (Pumpkin Pie0
Stop! Read The Rule before posting!
PLEASE USE THE FORMS PEOPLE! IM HAVING ALOT OF PEOPE NOT TELLING ME THERE FAVORITE PIE WHEN THEY JOIN! I HAVE BEEN NICE ABOUT IT SO PLEASE USE THE FORMS!

Last edited:

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
Welcome!
Club meading gather round.
well i see we have a couple of members now, so i am gettting a banner, i would much apprieciate it if u advertised my club in ur sig, i will once i get our club banner, this club will get mroe popular soon, thank you for all that have join, later today should have hte banner, thx everyone for ur help! there will also be a club signature pie that every can take:
I claim, Cherry as mine, Fire tyranitar is Pumpkni pie, and Hoshi no Kabii get apple, when u sign up jsut tell me ur favorite pie thank you everyone,
Gaaradon Of The Dessert

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey I got a banner for the club!Here it is!
pie.png

And the link is [*IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/skittygirl/pie.png[/IMG*] Just take off both of the * and It'll be the Club Banner!Oh make sure to give credit to Lil Skitty for it.

Last edited:

NFreak

Insert Title Here
Holy crap. This... is the club I've been looking for my entire life. xD

All hail pie! =P

Me definitely joineth.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
Congradualtion Jaster you are our third 4 member so U R THE THIRD CO-OWNER OF THE CLUB!
Welcome Jaster and NF Freak have fun at the club guy, now we have 5 members!

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
yup now we need some more ppl...i will now mark u guys with urr favorite pie then start a topic if i still have time.... N Freak u didnt tell me ur favorite pie, so icant mark it yet.

Todays Topic: New members tell us a lil about your self.

Last edited:

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
ok sure ill add u to the list! we have alot of ppl now thx for joining soon this club will get packed, have fun Silent orange L.V.12!

Last edited:

greta_lover

I don't know........
Can I join? I LOVE pies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.