• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pie Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
No he has a little trouble with his internet, so he will be off for a while, so he gave me permission to alow new members in.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
srry guys no int still, i ahve no clue when ill have it back so ask questino now, because i probaly wont be on again till monday after this, and welcome new members Tappy Catty and Mina! Hi Mina wats up? decided to join my club i see, since your already my firned youll be my next co-owner, lol dont be jelaous Tabby, you might be next! =) Oh and Mina, as our new CO you have the responsiblilte of making topci, this meen you can make new topics, like me, jesters is welcoming new members, uzumaki's is to make sure everbody obeys rules, Jester, Naruto Uzumaki, and Mina you guys got it? i am trying to get this club active whilist im gone....)
Gaaradon Of The Dessert

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Okay got it! I guess being the owners friend has it's upsides. ^_______^

Hmm...Right of the top of my head:

What flavors of pie have you tried?

I've tried Pumpkin, Chocolate Cream, Pecan, Key Lime, Apple...And some other's but I don't remember. XD

P.S. Nutin's up. Just livin' life as it should vbe lived. XD

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Got it! now we just need alot more members.

I lost count on how many pies i tryed.....lol:)

Road

Shiny Master
It's dead, that's why...We need a topic...

...Gah, I got nothing. Anyone got any topics?

OOO! Wait! I got one!

When was the last time you ate pie?

XD Today. Just a couple hours ago, actually. It was Chocolate Cream, (of course). I also had a slice yesterday and the day before that and the day before that...XD

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
ooh! ooh! can i join? I love pecan pie! it r0xx0rs! pie iz tizite.

I last had pecan pie abot 18 hours ago. i luv makin it.

Road

Shiny Master
Elooz. I guess I'll reply. XD

For the topic again~

Um...I think it was the day before yesterday. It was Pumpkin. XD

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
yay! more pecan pie...1 hour ago. gewd stuff.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
ok im getting my username changed when the thread opens back up, im changing it to Mithos Yggdrasill (Locke will be mad, but im not copying if him...) so expect it to be changed, and i though i psoted here on thurday o well i dont see my post now ohw is everyone?

Road

Shiny Master
Elloz, allz! ^^

Are you obsesses with Pecan Pie or something? o_0

I'm fine, thanks. A bit tired, but fine. ^^

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
at least slightly, most likely extremely. 1 and a half more slices, at least 2 hours ago. god that stuffs good.

Status
Not open for further replies.