• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The piercing and tattoo topic v2

Do you have any piercings/tattoos?

• I do not have either, and I am not considering it

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I do not have either, but I am considering it

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No piercings, but I've got tattoo(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No tattoos, but I've got piercing(s)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I have both

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only have earrings but i have always wanted a tattoo but since i am very picky and need it to be perfect i cannot think of what to get. i'd like to design it myself then get a really good tattooist to make it better so i have a unique tattoo.

if i see anyone with the same one i'll be most annoyed!

i've always liked wing tattoos so i'm thinking of various ways in which that could be accomplished in a nice way that would suit me. i would also like cherry blossom incorporated or have a sepatate tattoo of them as they are not only my favourite flower but they symbolise many things for me.

i simply must have a final fantasy vii tattoo! what of i don't know!

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Peircings, as much as I'm into them and love the way they look on other people I don't think I would look good in, lol.

As for tattoos? I want a sleeve but I'm not sure of what. And I'm broke, so the tattoo I am going to get is going to be a while...but its going to be the ghost busters logo right where my happy trail is, lol.

Oh! That reminds me: When I went to the Pokemon regional tournament in Nashville last month, I met a guy with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tattoo sleeve. It was kinda ugly, but cool at the same time. :p

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I think I'll want a tattoo at one stage, but I'm not sure when or of what... But I don't think that I would ever get a piercing... But I'm not sure about the tattoo because what if I reget it one day, it would have to be something towards my future kid or something...

csisps_26

Roark <3
None for me. I've just never found them appealing. I guess there's always an exception that proves the rule, though.

Same here. It's rather annoying to have relatives look at me and say "Pierce those earlobes of yours!". >__> I had never been attracted to tatoos nor piercings.

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
I have several piercings and want several more. At the moment I have one helix piercing and two lobes on my left ear and one lobe/cuff on my right ear. My left eyebrow is also pierced.
I've been wanting to get a rook on my right ear, but I'm not sure if it'll fit, if not I'll settle for an outer conch.

As far as ink goes, I have none at the moment, but I have two things in mind. Firstly I'd like to get the kanji of "Raiju" on my stomach, and also the wolfsangel on my left shoulder. I have also considered getting something theatre related, though I'm not sure what.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I want to get a small tattoo, and maybe my ear pierced when I turn 18. My parents won't let me right now.

bugcatcherjason

my ears are pierced, but i rarely wear earrings anymore- mostly because i can't find very small black hoops. i've been looking for something of the like for awhile now. but even if i do wear earrings, no one would be able to see them since my hair is much longer now.

and as for tattoos, i was considering getting this:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/88/Drew_roselia.jpg/180px-Drew_roselia.jpg
it would have been on my left, inside-ankle area. it would be very small and very light in color (without the background like the link i posted shows). only i would be able to really see it. actually, i think i might still be considering it.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Today, after 6 weeks with a temporary ring, I went and got my navel barbell ring put in today. It looks like this, only it has teal jewels instead of pink.

I have one piercing in my right eyebrow. And one on my left ear. I do also want a pircing in my lip. But my mum is an idiot, with the reasoning being "IT RUINS YOUR TEETH!" ...Its not like I use my teeth for anything anyways. Except chewing on rubber.

I also want a tattoo, but I have no idea what to tatoonize. x_X

Spookz

Lumos
I have one piercing in my right eyebrow. And one on my left ear. I do also want a pircing in my lip. But my mum is an idiot, with the reasoning being "IT RUINS YOUR TEETH!" ...Its not like I use my teeth for anything anyways. Except chewing on rubber.

I also want a tattoo, but I have no idea what to tatoonize. x_X
A lip piercing only ruins your teeth if it's done wrong. :( Your mom is silly.

I want a lip piercing as well, but I'm so small I'm afraid it might be too much in addition to my eyebrow piercing. So.. that's not going to happen.

i have my left ear pierced and wanted my tongue piercred until i saw an infected one. i find girls with a couple piercings attractive unless theyve got like 10 on their face its just ugh. and gaing is disgusting

DarkMammoth

Lover of silly memes
I have earrings, but that was because my mom wanted me to re-pierce my old holes that closed up awhile ago. Apparently it'd make me look prettier for senior portraits. -_- I wasn't completely against them, so I just pretty much said "meh" and went along with it. I do like the studs I have for them though, and this time around they haven't gotten infected, and aren't a nuisance. Plus, I found some adorable panda dangling earings. :3

And as for tatoos, eh, I'm iffy on it. If I ever got one, it'd be something subtle that I could cover up if I didn't want anyone to see it. I can't stand it when people have their entire bodies covered in ink. It looks stupid. But if I ever got one on a whim, I'd probably get Nami's tatoo from One Piece. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NQG4gKK2VeE/SL1jEH7w1_I/AAAAAAAAAFM/kT1g72c8r6g/s320/Nami.jpg

Also, the "You shouldn't get a tatoo because it'll look ugly when you're older!" Is a stupid argument. Everyone looks like s*** when they're old; abscence of a tatoo isn't gonna change that.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I haven't got either of them, not even pierced ears. And I don't want to get a tattoo at all, since it'll be on my body permanently and if I decide I don't like something anymore I don't want it stuck there.

gunbomb90

NickR3ita
I have 2 piercings on my left ear and one at my right.
I have two tattoo's on my left and right arms. If you wanna see it, I dont mind snapping photos =D

Profesco

gone gently
I have 2 piercings on my left ear and one at my right.
I have two tattoo's on my left and right arms. If you wanna see it, I dont mind snapping photos =D

I just warned you for bumping a thread from August of 2010, so perhaps you didn't get a chance to see it before bumping this thread from September of 2009. You should probably check it out, though.

Profesco used Hi Bump Kick twice in swift succession!

Status
Not open for further replies.