• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pimp Purple Pokemanz Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
No, it doesn't. You can use Swift Swim, but that's the only unbanned thing. All other rules apply.

Honor

Prinny God
Serebii Username: Honor
PO or Wifi?: Wifi
In-Game Name: Joel
Wifi Friendcode: In signature
Type 1: Grass
Type 2: Water
Badge Name: Omni Badge

tleon

hey honor glad you could join

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Gym Leader/Elite 4 Application Form
Serebii Username: NewBarkTownLegend
PO or Wifi?: wifi
In-Game Name: (Wifi only)- Tanner
Wifi Friendcode: (Wifi only)4298-2347-1164
Type 1: Ground
Type 2: Dragon
Badge Name: Swag Badge

Indigoodra

Er, Electro, he's doing WiFi.

He's fine, everybody's all right.

And off topic, but it's nice to have all the forrmatting crap in the simple version of posting :)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Welcome Honor and NBTL, I know you're both good battlers so I won't require a test battle, I'll add you two when I get the chance.

tleon

both were recomended by me yay

Rhonder

Ooo cool, stopped checking this thread for a while, and came back to find a few PO GL's finally :D Is the preferred method of challenging PM/VM/in thread/other?

Indigoodra

Ooo cool, stopped checking this thread for a while, and came back to find a few PO GL's finally :D Is the preferred method of challenging PM/VM/in thread/other?

Bwaaaah, anything really.
We do have an xat, you know... But nobody's ever on :/

Rhonder

Bwaaaah, anything really.
We do have an xat, you know... But nobody's ever on :/

Oh, that's cool then. And I'll definitely swing by the xat next time I have free time, to see if anyone happens to be on. Otherwise I'll likely shoot off PMs then

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Narwhal, I think we should keep the League running and name it something else, like the Duo League because there are two leagues and the leaders use two types.

Indigoodra

Narwhal, I think we should keep the League running and name it something else, like the Duo League because there are two leagues and the leaders use two types.

Yeah, Imma have it renamed :/

And now anybody can be anything, but i'd like to fill the leader positions first.

Indigoodra

^that's minimodding, it's not like this league is active enough for it to matter, really.

And I really don't give a damn about renaming it - you have to PM a mod to do it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.