• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pimp Purple Pokemonz Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
That's four. That isn't enough. We wouldn't even have any subs if we added Haze to fill the gap. On the bright side, we can use the lack of PO members as an excuse to not fight them. :p

EDIT: Just checked the clan wars thread. Gentleman's Club sweeped all three of their opponents with no loses. We are NOT fighting these guys, I don't care what anyone says.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well Acer is the only one who stands a chance, and he's going to be gone a week. (he told me). Once again, we're not fighting these guys.

Indigoodra

Well Acer is the only one who stands a chance, and he's going to be gone a week. (he told me). Once again, we're not fighting these guys.
Wait, wut? I thought we were already slated to fight Drac?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
We are. He was talking about fighting Gentleman's Club afterwards. Please read ALL the posts you've missed from when you last come on.

tleon

i vm mourning and then he logged off 1 minute later

tleon

i lost 5-0 :/ i suck [not battling in the next war unless i have to]

Status
Not open for further replies.