1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Jun 6, 2013.

1. That was people hyping this the same with everything BW. They should blame themselves for expecting what wasn't going to happen.

2. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

Apparently Unova is Kanto 2.0 :p:p

3. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Well, that's wrong, too XD

I don't think it's the hype either. I didn't hype this saga up too much and I am still not enjoying most of the dubbed episodes so far.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  4. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

I thought this episode was gonna be terrible at first, but in the end I found it to me decent.

5. Pokegirl0102

Pokegirl0102 Well-Known Member

Wow i really enjoyed this episode alot, by far my most of favorite of the Decolore Islands so far, it was action packed from beginning to end even Team Rocket didnt mess it up thanks to the quick blast off, also Snivy and Pignite getting more screen time than Oshawott was a plus, also them being able to feel where the pirate pokemon were coming from.

6. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

I fail to see how it was action packed.

7. Pokegirl0102

Pokegirl0102 Well-Known Member

Well it just wasn't boring or slow at least not in my opinion, i was entertained throughout

8. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Tsutarja was beast in this episode. Pignite was too, I really enjoyed it. I had to watch it with subs because I wanted to know what Meowth was translating. I loved that Tsutarja challenged the Water Pokemon to a day and I'm loving the Vine Whip animation from the battle against Kotetsu. Looks fierce. :3

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I fail to see how it wasn't, pokemon invade a ship steal food, confusion everywhere, they go to the police get a boat, end up battling said pokemon and TR, how wasn't it action packed?

10. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

LOL! The best part would have to be the remoraid trainer...even pokemon is trolling octillery (the posterchild counterargument for all individuals engaged in a saliva spat involving evolutionary consistency on this forum) for evolving oddly...

11. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

That was a great episode. Great to see plenty of screen time for Snivy and Pignite, and it even brings more mysteries surrounding Snivy's past. The "pirates" were annoying at first, but they just happened to be abandoned, thanks to Meowth for the translation. Good double battle, nice to see Snivy win without any injuries.

I really loved how Snivy was portrayed throughout this episode. I really want to know the secrets of her back-story, it's like it's compelling us to find out, but the writers just don't want to reveal them. I just hope they burst their bubble and reveal the situation to us.

12. NPT

NPT Just a member

I enjoyed this episode. Oshawott getting back into his Pokéball without touching it was both surprising and odd, I didn't know that a Pokémon could go back in it's Pokéball like that. It's nice to see Snivy and Pignite getting a good amount of screentime in this episode, they did well in their battle against the pirate Pokémon. It's good to see Charizard as well.
    Snivy's past was brought up again, but sadly the writers didn't explained more about it in this episode. First the secret about Cilan's fear of Purrloin, now this! I hope these secrets will be revealed in a future episode.
    TPCI used the N opening in this episode again! The N arc is over, so what's the point of using the N opening? That's just stupid. Other than that, this was a good dub episode.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  13. Orton155

Orton155 Pokemon Enthusiast

A nice episode. It was good to see lots of Pokémon interaction. I really warmed to the Pirate Pokémon in the end after hearing their unfortunate past and I'm glad they now are part of the coastguard.

Anyway, onto the next one!

14. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 Pokémon Lyricist

The only thing I can think of is that the episodes were processed in a different order from the order they actually aired. It probably is just a mistake, though.

15. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

lol, tpci failing hard.

16. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

It was great being able to see a Croconaw again. It was a great episode and I loved how it ended.

17. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

It's better than the Decalore arc opening so... no skin off my back.

18. I guess there's no reason to explain why Snivy abandoned it's trainer. probably just a case of "old trainer was an idiot, I left them, found somewhere more competent" kind of thing.

I suppose there doesn't need to be some deep, heart-wrenching tale about it. Not that I wouldn't welcome it, if it happened.

19. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I always like the episodes where Meowth gets to act as intermediary slash translator, it really comes in handy in episodes like this. I especially liked when he told croconaw that he had an attitude problem, then quickly backpedaled and explained that snivy said that. LOL I really felt for the pokemon in their flashbacks, seeing the hurt they felt when their trainers abandoned them (especially that girl who hated that her marill evolved -_- ).

7/10

20. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

The pirate gang of wild Water Pokemon had potential but they weren't handled that well. I liked seeing a Croconaw again though. 6/10