• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was interesting and ironic how the food that Team Rocket was stealing got taken by Croconaw's gang of pirates ha ha. I liked when Octillery wrapped Meowth, but the Darumakas in the lifeboat seemed random.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Alligates, Marilli, Okutank, and Koaruhie being bandits who stole food was an entertaining plot device since we rarely see different kinds of Pokemon band together for survival. Iris cleaning the ink off of Mijumaru's face was lovely, and as much as I knew it wouldn't happen, I wanted Alligates to get captured.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
and as much as I knew it wouldn't happen, I wanted Alligates to get captured.

Yea I liked Croconaw and all, but him getting caught here sadly wasn't likely cuz we didn't see it bond with anyone in the cast, plus Ash had a Totodile any ways and he didn't need a Croconaw hee hee. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yea I liked Croconaw and all, but him getting caught here sadly wasn't likely cuz we didn't see it bond with anyone in the cast, plus Ash had a Totodile any ways and he didn't need a Croconaw hee hee. ^^

Pokemon don't have to exclusively bond with a character in order to be captured, however. And Alligates didn't need to go with Satoshi; it could've been caught by Dent or even Iris.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
That Darumaka thing at the end, ugh. The storm literally came out of nowhere and although I understand that the writers wanted to redeem Croconaw and the others, it was poorly done to the point where you could almost feel how forced it was. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
Pokemon pirates are a new and interesting concept. And then they joined Officer Jenny's Coast Guard. They can be happy now after what their trainers did to them. Also, I didn't mind Oshawott's appearance. I love the little guy.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that more had been done with the pirate theme that Alligates and his crew had going on. I feel that they should've been truly rogue and been villains instead of being misunderstood.

Daizy

I call you honey
This was an ok episode I guess. I didn't really care for the pirate Pokemon though and I'm kind of freaked out by Oshawott's ability to just will itself back into his PokeBall anytime he wants.