• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The pixar theory.

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
I found the pixar theory online. This thing is incredible. It links all pixar movies together.

http://jonnegroni.com/2013/07/11/the-pixar-theory/

be amazed. post thoughts, opinions, and whatever else may fit into this.

also, anyone else wanna make their own for a set of shows/movies? leave a comment down below if ya want to

Last edited:

Laser Shuckle

Reminds me of all those facts/coincidences regarding the U.S. Presidents (like JFK getting killed on the same day Oswald was born or something messed up like that)

Enjolras

Master of the House
This is so genius. I've heard similar things before, but nothing that includes all of the movies.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
I found the pixar theory online. This thing is incredible. It links all pixar movies together.

http://jonnegroni.com/2013/07/11/the-pixar-theory/

be amazed. post thoughts, opinions, and whatever else may fit into this.

also, anyone else wanna make their own for a set of shows/movies? leave a comment down below if ya want to

My childhood just flashed before my eyes. I mean, wow... o_O

DjangoCribbs

Watch the original Cracked After Hours video. It's brilliant, 'cos it has Swaim in it. There's a link to it in the actual article.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Interesting theory. It seems true. The only thing that makes me curious is Boo becoming the Witch in Brave.

Oneironaut

Fairy Trainer
Yes, there are a lot of semi-hidden references in Pixar movies to their previous films, but I seriously doubt the producers intended to fit all of their movies into some grand scheme like this.

This "theory" is merely the product of someone with a wild imagination and too much time on their hands.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Watch the original Cracked After Hours video. It's brilliant, 'cos it has Swaim in it. There's a link to it in the actual article.

Ah yes, this was what I was grabbing at. After Hours was brilliant as always, but this put it all together. Dan put together quite a few movies, but not all of them.

Rave

Banned
Kinda reminds me of the Clerks/ Jay and Silent Bob universe.

DjangoCribbs

Yes, there are a lot of semi-hidden references in Pixar movies to their previous films, but I seriously doubt the producers intended to fit all of their movies into some grand scheme like this.

This "theory" is merely the product of someone with a wild imagination and too much time on their hands.

The serious bit is the mistake. We're talking about Pixar movies...

TNTTrustySteve

Regretting Decisions
This man should have a metal! Honest! It should say Pixar on it!

Catstorm

ポケモン トレーナー
It's interesting, but I don't think it's true or that it was intended to appear like this.

What really gets my Gogoat is that they try to explain animals gaining vast intelligence over time. Remy is different from all the other rats who are absolutely normal rats in their personality. The fish are doing regular, fish things. The stories are about standout characters.

I really have to argue about the whole A Bug's Life part. Bugs having cities? Bugs having ... gasp ... knowledge of what a Bloody Mary is? That's like toys having jealousy and personalities. These are creative interpretations of real life bugs living using human refuse as shelter and other apparatuses.

I dunno, I just don't like it.

DjangoCribbs

It's interesting, but I don't think it's true or that it was intended to appear like this.

What really gets my Gogoat is that they try to explain animals gaining vast intelligence over time. Remy is different from all the other rats who are absolutely normal rats in their personality. The fish are doing regular, fish things. The stories are about standout characters.

I really have to argue about the whole A Bug's Life part. Bugs having cities? Bugs having ... gasp ... knowledge of what a Bloody Mary is? That's like toys having jealousy and personalities. These are creative interpretations of real life bugs living using human refuse as shelter and other apparatuses.

I dunno, I just don't like it.

Dude, watch the original Cracked video. I don't think they intended for anyone to actually think it was a real, intentional thing on Pixar's behalf.