• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pixar Thread. only company not affected by Sturgeons Law

What is your favourite Pixar movie?

• Toy Story

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A Bugs Life

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Toy Story 2

• Monsters Inc.

• Finding Nemo

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The Incredibles

• Cars

• Ratatouille

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WALL-E

• Up

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
You know the Drill, Discuss the Pixar movies in all their fabulous glory, your favourites etc. etc.

Is anyone else looking forward to Toy Story 3. Where they actually have the toys be dropped off at a Preschool because Andy is growing up? I'm pretty shure it will be awesome becuse Pixar has NEVER made a bad film.

Oh BTW. Bo Peep, RC, Lenny, and Wheezy will return in TS3 as supportiing characters.

Slick

Banned
Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, WALL-E.

/thread

Actually, I kinda like all of them, except Up, which I haven't seen.

I like all of them, honestly. ;/
I've heard of Toy Story 3, I didn't expect them to make another one. When was the last time they made Toy Story 2? Seven something years ago? Pixar does a lot of stuff when they create their movies and probably it takes them 5-7 years to make it...? Not real sure, but I could ask my art teacher. I've heard that one of his former students worked for Pixar at one point, idk. xD

Yeeah, I really want to see it. Yep.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I like to see that pixar is making Cars 2.I have seen all the summer ones since 2003.

ForeverFlame

Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars 2 (2011)
The Bear and the Bow (2011)
Newt (2012)

Those are the future Pixar movies at the moment, and it's been rumored that Monsters, Inc. 2 is in production though I hope to dear God it's not true. Monsters, Inc. is my all-time favorite Pixar movie, and it had the perfect ending. A sequel would completely ruin it.

Cobalt_Latios

Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars 2 (2011)
The Bear and the Bow (2011)
Newt (2012)

Those are the future Pixar movies at the moment, and it's been rumored that Monsters, Inc. 2 is in production though I hope to dear God it's not true. Monsters, Inc. is my all-time favorite Pixar movie, and it had the perfect ending. A sequel would completely ruin it.
Ironically, The Incredibles is the only one I want to see with a sequel. Though, they used video games for their sequels... along with Finding Nemo.

So... that's what they've got in development. I had a feeling.

Pixar is one of those movie companies that knows how to make a good movie. I don't know why, they just do.

C_L

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Ironically, The Incredibles is the only one I want to see with a sequel. Though, they used video games for their sequels... along with Finding Nemo.

So... that's what they've got in development. I had a feeling.

Pixar is one of those movie companies that knows how to make a good movie. I don't know why, they just do.

C_L

I would love to see the Incredibles sequels and as for Pixar making good movie it because they know how to tell a good story while at the same time making sure that it is visually good as well.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Honestly Finding Nemo was EPIC.
Or maybe it's just because Finding Nemo Featured in both an Assembly and On my final day of Highschool. We got it Projected onto the wall of the Study Hall for our last day.

I leave you with a parting message:

THE TANK IS CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dattebayo

Banned
WALL-E is my personal favorite Pixar movie alongside of Up, The Incredibles, and Monsters Inc. I can't wait to see Toy Story 3; my mom also wants to see it as well.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would faint to see a sequel to Finding Nemo.I think they should make it that,Nemo`s father gets lost and Nemo has to find him.On the other,A sequel to A Bug`s Life or WALL-E would be nice.

Ratatouille anyone?
I don't know why I love this movie, but I do. It's probably my favorite, but I'm biased because I love rodents. *shot*
But I pretty much love all Pixar movies, so yah. Except Cars, which I've never actually seen. :S
I'm excited for Toy Story 3 though. I sort of feel like I've grown up with Andy (at the same rate I mean...) Just because when the movie comes out, he'll be going off to college...and so will I! Plus, who doesn't love Toy Story? :p

And do you guys have a favorite Pixar short?
I bought a DVD with all of them not too long ago, and we watched them in my animation class. I can't pick out a favorite right now though..because I'm having issues remembering them.

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
I have loved every Pixar movie I have seen with one exception. Cars. What a load of crap. The only good part was Jeremy Clarkson's cameo, simply for the fact that it was Jeremy freaking Clarkson. He should be in more movies.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I have loved every Pixar movie I have seen with one exception. Cars. What a load of crap. The only good part was Jeremy Clarkson's cameo, simply for the fact that it was Jeremy freaking Clarkson. He should be in more movies.

Eh, I didn't think it was that bad, though my nephew liking it might make me like it more.

Ah, Pixar, I remember watching Toy Story 2 in theaters, and only being upset because we had to be in the front row. Pixar's a pretty good company to me, and though I haven't seen all of the movies mentioned, I liked all that I've seen as of yet. The Incredibles was thrilling, Ratatouille was cute (food and rats are a good combination for me), my nephew looks so cute wearing his Cars Lightning McQueen shoes, Toy Story one and 2 were entertaining when I was little and still are, Wall-E was cute from what I've seen of it, Monsters Inc was heart-touching, Finding Nemo was sad at parts, then it got better again. I want to see UP; it looks pretty good to me.

The Renowned Obscurity said:
And do you guys have a favorite Pixar short?
I bought a DVD with all of them not too long ago, and we watched them in my animation class. I can't pick out a favorite right now though..because I'm having issues remembering them.
I LOVE the one where aliens try abducting this human from his house. An amateur is working at the controls (which are about five-thousand of identical switches on a table) with another alien watching him. It's hilarious how he fails by pressing wrong switches continuously, or having trouble fitting the alien through the window, and wrecking the house while trying to get him out. Then when he DOES get him out, he tries to act like he's cool and takes his hand off the control, causing the other alien to set things straight, notice that the amateur is down because he failed, and offered the controls to him. You could probably make out what happens then.

Last edited:

chikoritalover16

Pixar is so freaking amazing. I love pretty much all the movies, though my favorites are Toy Story, Toy Story 2 (only good sequel I've ever seen), WALL-E, The Incredibles, and Up.

I'd really love to see an Incredibles sequel because, imo, there's so much potential. That, and I never got around to playing the video game sequel.

I really really really hope that Toy Story 3 is good, because the two before it were so awesome. It was neat to see the re-release in 3D. I loved it.

Will anyone else admit to crying at Pixar movies? I cried during "When Somebody Loved Me" in Toy Story 2 (not the first time, but as I got older), the end of WALL-E (WALL-E + EVE = Love<3), and the beginning of Up as well as any point in the movie when Ellie was ever mentioned. I even bought the song that plays during the montage at the beginning off of iTunes and I practically started crying. I get it from my mom.

As for the shorts, I think they're all wonderful in one way or another. Yay for indecisciveness and forgetfulness!

Funny story . . so I'm at my grandma's and I wake up in the morning. My long, brown hair is over half my face, I am scowling, and wearing purple pajamas. My aunt and uncle now call me Violet no matter what.
Defy gravity!
;152;

I feel sorry for the ones who say they're too mature to go watch Toy Story 3 when it comes out.

Mawile412

Problem
Finding Nemo is my personal favorite. :) and it's all because of Dory. Ellen was perfect for the part

Will anyone else admit to crying at Pixar movies? I cried during "When Somebody Loved Me" in Toy Story 2 (not the first time, but as I got older), the end of WALL-E (WALL-E + EVE = Love<3), and the beginning of Up as well as any point in the movie when Ellie was ever mentioned. I even bought the song that plays during the montage at the beginning off of iTunes and I practically started crying. I get it from my mom.

haha, I cry during like every Pixar movie. xD
WALL-E just touched me for some reason, and brought tears to my eyes at the end... And yes, definitely during Up about Ellie. Finding Nemo made me cry the first time I saw it I think, because of all the "zomg this character is dead!" moments. And damnit, Monsters Inc.
Yeah, Pixar movies just do that to me, because there's always that mixture of sad, bittersweet, and heartwarming moments...

I feel sorry for the ones who say they're too mature to go watch Toy Story 3 when it comes out.

Obviously those people are fools.
You can never be too mature for Toy Story!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Quality is the best business plan.
— John Lasseter

Story is King
Pixar Motto

These speak Truth

These guys are sucseesful because of those two things, they don't just cash in, they make MASTERPIECES.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I voted for Up. Awesome~
I've seen most of them. I remember watching Toy Story 2, but I wasn't paying attention so I don't remember what the hell they were doing. A Bug's Life, I saw when I was like 4. So I don't remember. Finding Nemo is my second favorite. my favorite part was when Dory was talking to the whale. I loved that part.