• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PJO and HOO General Fan Thread

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
This series is my all time favorite, and with House of Hades on the way, I figured now would be the time when all PJO fans are resurfacing.

Discuss everything a Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus fan would on here!

Anything from characters, to story line, to shipping.

But please, no spoilers, as some people aren't finished with the series yet. This is especially important when House of Hades comes out. It'll be great to discuss, but put everything in spoiler tags before posting please.