• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canis Lupus

acwwclub.png

^credit to bonsly2006
acww3cn1.png

^credit to ~Water Lucario~
Yes, Weird title. Well anyway, this is the club for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers. Okay. First, some rules.

1. Follow the forum rules, both club AND the regular rules.

2. Stay on topic. You can talk about other things though, as long as you put something bout AC/ACWW in your post.

3. No spamming, or flaming.

4. No asking to be co-owners, 'cause I'll choose who I trust.

5. HAVE FUN!

Members do not have to be approved to join, it's too much of a hassle.

SO, on to the Owner/Co-Owner List.

OWNER:
Canis Lupus

CO-OWNERS:
1. Golden_Latias
2. Brock Phillips
3. PkmnTrainerJ

And now the Banned list. DON"T make me put you on here. 4 warnings earns you a ban.

BANNED:

Okay, co-owners or me may start a topic, but one isn't necessary. Now, my town as of the 1st of November, 2006.

Rosie (HAVE PICTURE)
Goldie (HAVE PICTURE)
Lily (HAVE PICTURE)
Pinky
Rodeo
Whitney
Wolfgang
Drake

My sister has Katilyn in her town form viiting me, now just to find Katie in my town...

TOPIC

Who is your ravorite AC/ACWW Character?
Peanut is the all time best.

And now for the banners!
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1681/acww3cn1.png
^credit to ~Water Lucario~
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i229/Bonsly2006/acwwclub.png
^ credit to bonsly2006!

Last edited:

rubberduck

Soul Trainer
im so glad this club has started up. my favorite acww character is tangy, she's the first person i got a pic from. for my town, i dont know who is living here, cuz tangy moved out and i stopped caring for a little while. i have i think $1,111,111 in the bank, and im putting flowers everywhere and making a rose garden for my house. i have $610,000 until i get the back room for my house.

since im the first to post(yay) can i be a co-owner?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
May I join? Make me co-owner if you want. I'm a modest person, and it won't kill me if you don't make me co-owner :p.

Who is your ravorite AC/ACWW Character?
My ACWW bishie, Rowan the tiger ^^ Oh, and K.K. Slider is pretty cool, too :p.

My current town:
Mallary*
Kiki
Lobo*
Snake*
Bluebear*
Punchy*
Queenie*
Caroline*

*=Have pic

Yeah, I have everyone's pic EXCEPT Kiki's, but she's bound to give hers to me soon, since I recently cured her.

Oh, and I caught a Tuna and donated it today. Yay!

BuizeruFighter

Whatcha Say???
I will join fave char is Rowan

Canis Lupus

Yay! Glad to see this club starting up. A_L, you can be co-owner, since I knwo you well. I havn't really played today, but my sister has Chief in her town... I want him soooo badly...

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Who's A_L? I don't see an A_L in this club.

Also, I'm playing right now. Redd's in town today. I'm gonna go see him after I finish harvesting.

EDIT:Oh, I get it. Hon, we may use the same avatar, but this is G_L.

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

Who's A_L? I don't see an A_L in this club.

Also, I'm playing right now. Redd's in town today. I'm gonna go see him after I finish harvesting.

EDIT:Oh, I get it. Hon, we may use the same avatar, but this is G_L.

Ohhh.... Okay, well, I know you pretty well so... And you do own the Shiyn PKMN Lovers Cllub... You have experience... Yah, you can be co-owner... Anyway, Wolfgang moved out. *sniff*

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ok, sorry about that correction :p. xD.

Hm, Redd was selling a painting I already had, so that kinda sucked. For some reason, I haven't caught a Spider yet, and since they disappear at the end of the month, I tried looking for one, but to no avail. I didn't think they were so rare >.<

But I got Kiki's pic ^^ That's pretty much the only good thing that happened yesterday.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Hi ^^ May I join? I got Animal Crossing WW this August, and I love it to pieces. :3

My town: Dewdrops
Residents:
Rodeo
Ruby
Victoria
Boone
Chevre
Rocco
Portia

Aurora moved out yesterday. :p

My favourite is Static. I love him. So so much. But I forgot my DS at a friends and the next day he had moved. So now I don't like Rocco because he's just Static... but he's a hippo instead.

^^

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Teeehee... I forgot to say that I got K.K. Slider's picture... Teeheehee...
>.< Lucky. Wendell keeps giving me Turbans. So I only have Nook's pic, plus the Golden Axe.

can some one give me a friend code
If I had WiFi, I would.

Oh yeah, Snake's b-day is today! But I just took an item from the Recycling Bin and gave it to him.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm here. ;)

My favorite is Friga. For some reason, I like the snooty characters the most. 0_o

I've got Friga's Pic, Gaston's Pic, Caroline's Pic, Walker's Pic, and Pascal's Pic. I'm working on Wart Jr. right now....

~Aquatic;381;

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Shame I couldn't benefit from the Flea Market today. Oh well. . .

Other than that, Caroline moved out and Coco moved in, and I visited K.K. Slider to get a new song: K.K. Mambo.

Canis Lupus

Okay, so I am making money to get my second story to my house today. I already have 75000 Bells, and still have more coming in. Anyways, A_L is also co-owner. And Cyrano moved in today. Grrr....

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
can i join? i have both animal crossing games!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
can i join? i have both animal crossing games!
Of course, welcome!

Feel free to answer the current poll question, as well:

Who's your favorite AC/ACWW character?

Status
Not open for further replies.