• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
got massage chair. now waiting for tortimer, then just need to wait for pascal. hope i get the golden axe.
You get to choose. When he asks whether you dropped a Golden or Silver Axe, say the Golden one, and you'll get the Golden Axe. Silver gets you his pic.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You also get his pic by saying neither. I've only seen Pascal twice.

Neighbor Status:

Bill
Patty
Wart Jr.
Jerimeigh(sp?)
Baabara
Daisy
Big Top
Boone

Trying to get Elise to move in. To those who don't know, Elise is a monkey that is now only availabe by hacking or getting it from someone else. I'm trying to get it someone else, of course.

~Aquatic;381;

PkmnTrainerJ

Might I join?

Who's your favorite AC/ACWW character?

Stitches!

Neighbor Status

Maple *
Monique *
Pango *
Lucy *
Stitches*
Annabelle
Gladys
Bree

* = Have Picture

Please, please whoever wifi's with me next take Maple.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Might I join?

Who's your favorite AC/ACWW character?

Stitches!

Neighbor Status

Maple *
Monique *
Pango *
Lucy *
Stitches*
Annabelle
Gladys
Bree

* = Have Picture

Please, please whoever wifi's with me next take Maple.
Sure, welcome ^^

And I would if I had WiFi. But then you'd either get Coco or Kiki, most likely.

I caught a Bee yesterday! w00t, those little beasts are hard to catch. xD.

Canis Lupus

Sure, welcome ^^

And I would if I had WiFi. But then you'd either get Coco or Kiki, most likely.

I caught a Bee yesterday! w00t, those little beasts are hard to catch. xD.

How did you catch the bee? Teehee, my sister and I are going to hacve a nightime rishing contest tonight, to raise moneyt for her Nook's Cranny. Oh, by the way, I have 244k in my bank! That came from two rounds of all the oranges in my town. Just shot down a present... Opening it now.. Kiddie Couch! I have been getting random kiddie stuff lately... Mind as well put up a list for my town...

Drake
Cyrano (HE SHALL DIE)
Rosie (Have Picture)
Lily (Have Picture)
Rodeo
Goldie (Have Picture)
Whitney

So, right now I am trying to get Whitney's pic, and I want to get some stuff from her house.

Last edited:
Can I join?

Favorite Neighbor
Dora

Neighbors
Peanut
Dora
Camofrog
Peewee
Goose
Sally
Opal
Bones

I had the flea market recently, and Redd is coming tomorrow.

PkmnTrainerJ

I have a bee trick that I shall share here.

Run away as soon as you knock down the bees and then run in a circle, and then carry on in a straight line and press Y.

The bees will now be running around in the circle you just ran, so equip your net and press A as soon as you can.

Bees will be captured!

Oh, whoever has Cyrano, I'll take him.

Canis Lupus

Run away as soon as you knock down the bees and then run in a circle, and then carry on in a straight line and press Y.

The bees will now be running around in the circle you just ran, so equip your net and press A as soon as you can.

Bees will be captured!

Thanks for that trick. Oh and, by the way, I don't have Wifi, although if I can convince my mom, I will get it. How big does the circle have to be?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Sure, welcome Lucario's Partner!

Well, I just learned that Coco actually came from my brother's town. So now he has Caroline.

Oh, and I caught a Bitterling. New addition to the Museum, even though Bitterlings are common ^^

Bees will be captured!

I just ran away a bit, equipped my net, waited for the Bees to start circling me, and when they did they settled down a bit and started circling differently, I went for the catch.

Ok, how I did it is kinda hard to explain. Sorry.

Last edited:

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
awww... i used to have an exotic squirrel called caroline living in my town but she moved out...=(

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
awww... i used to have an exotic squirrel called caroline living in my town but she moved out...=(
Funny. I had Caroline, too, but she probably moved to my brother's town. And is she really that rare?

Foo

^I pity da
Can I join?
Anywho...Caroline isn't rare. I've had three.

-|Foo|-

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I had Caroline and was lucky enough to get her picture.

W00t! I got the Golden Slingshot! My hard work is paid off!

Also, this wierd flower thing grew in my town. I can't pick it up, hit it with my shovel, or stand over it. There are flies always surrounding it and it now just turned brown and disappeared. Does anyone know what that is?

~Aquatic;381;

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Also, this wierd flower thing grew in my town. I can't pick it up, hit it with my shovel, or stand over it. There are flies always surrounding it and it now just turned brown and disappeared. Does anyone know what that is?

~Aquatic;381;
Lucky >.< It doesn't want to appear for me.

The Red Flower glitch? I've heard of it. I think it appears when there's a ton of weeds in your town.

PkmnTrainerJ

~Aquatic;381;

It means you need to clean up your town, keep it clean and it will go after a few days.

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
Ooooh! I'll join!
My favorite neighbor is Lucky, though I've never had him in any of my towns.
Here's my town:

Peanut
Drake*
Anchovy
Apollo
Mint
Kitt
Samson
Ruby--moved in yeserday

I haven't played my GC one in a while, but I remember having Teddy, Deena, Octavian, Wolfgang, and Biff.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Thanks for the help. I cleaned up the town.

I had Lucky. Too bad he moved, though...

I also just paid off my penultimate morgate.

Kind of wierd, but once I found a Master Sword in the Recyling Bin in my town. 0_o

~Aquatic;381;

Canis Lupus

Lucky. Roald moved in today, and I keep working on paying off my loan. Does the HRA count your second story when they rate you?

We need a new topic so...

What is your favorite piece of furniture?
Triforce. I saw it at Redd's once, but I couldn't buy it...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I think....

What is your favorite piece of furniture?

Metroid. If only I had one...

~Aquatic;381;

Status
Not open for further replies.