• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Lucky. Roald moved in today, and I keep working on paying off my loan. Does the HRA count your second story when they rate you?

We need a new topic so...

What is your favorite piece of furniture?
Triforce. I saw it at Redd's once, but I couldn't buy it...
Hell yes they do! It's because of the "Shroom Room" on my second floor that I even got a House Model. Thank you Acorn Festival! xD

Also, I don't mean to brag, but I have a Triforce :p. It's in my Lounge.

Anything having to do with Japan. And Pics.

Foo

^I pity da
My favorite piece is my Nookington's model...I love it.

-|Foo|-

My favorite piece of furniture is the Hearth. I got it from Dora during the flea market.
What does the Unknown Machine do? It's Nook's Spotlight item today.

Fiona

needs inspiration ;;
I'd love to join ^^ I don't have ACWW yet..;3; *dosen't have a DS* xD I'm so behind on the times. >_>;;

But I have the one for the gamecube ^^ I think my favorite characters are:

Redd (cause he's a fox! <3)
Dotty (She moved out though ;3;<333)
Punchy
Vesta (Moved to my other town ;3;<333)

PkmnTrainerJ

My green pipe!

Which is never ever for sale, ever.

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
aww.. okies but i got caroline's pic and she was my best friend!
anyway i have a room full of mushroom furniture and it got me 70,000+ points from the HRA! it may seen easy to some of you but it's a big achievement for me^^!

Canis Lupus

Oh My Gosh! I just cross-bred two blue pansies! I'm so happy! Right now, I am pointlessly trying to get the Golden Slingshot, cause I want to. Oh, and I'm adding a rule to the list... Dun dun dun...

Canis Lupus

Ahh... CYRANO TRIED TO KILL RODEO! So here's how it goes. Cyrano wanted me to deliver a present to Rodeo, I checked it for bombs, and it had a bomb! Not really, I just hate Cyrano's guts, so I was hitting him with my net today.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Sorry I haven't been active, but... yeah. ^^'

My favourite piece of furniture is none. I haven't got a fav, actually. When I think about it, I like my tape deck a lot. (; Just because I can play Lucky K.K. on it.

Rocco moved out! YES!... and Marina moved in. She's cute, I like her. Her house is way too lovely though.

...I just hate Cyrano's guts, so I was hitting him with my net today.
Haha, I do that to. And I like to trap my residents by digging holes around them. It's a really fun way to kill time.

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
Hit Furniture Jackpot!

Ruby just got all of her furniture in, and she wanted some pink furniture. I gave her a Lovely Bed, and she put her Moon in the dumpster! Now I can proudly display a Triforce and Moon in my house!

Dinaria

These are real fears
I don't get why you like the moon o: Kody had his for sale at my first Flea Market, but I didn't want to buy it.. I just don't like it.

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
cool!^^ i wish i had so much cool stuff!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm so lucky! I got 4 pictures yesterday! :D I got Daisy's Pic, Wart Jr.'s Pic, Baabara's Pic, and Patty's Pic!

~Aquatic;381;

Canis Lupus

I just paid off my loan for the left room, and I bought my sister the baby panda. So... How's everyone doing? Rosie moved out, but Tangy moved from my sister's town. So, here is my town as of now:

Drake
Cyrano
Tangy
Lily
Roald
Rodeo
Goldie
Whitney.

PkmnTrainerJ, you are now officially dubbed a co-owner!

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Didn't do much today or yesteday. Just talked to the villagers a bit. . .

Gracie came today, but apparantly, I'm not "stylish" enough for her. She even ripped me off when I payed a ton of Bells for a makeover!

Also, Bluebear moved out a couple days ago, but nobody has moved in to replace her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.