• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canis Lupus

Drake is moving. And, a couple days ago, I bought a Lucky Cat! I'm so lucky! And I bought myself a baby panda, adn one for my sis yesterday. By the way, we need more members...

PkmnTrainerJ

...Well, that was a suprise after joining only five days ago to be a co-owner. Definetly a pleasure though. I've now changed my signature, as you can see.

Neighbor Status Update

Maple *
Monique *
Pango *
Pompom *
Stitches*
Annabelle
Gladys
Bree*

* = Have Picture

My friend's Nook's is closed for remodelling today, so hes spending all day in my town.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Anyone here good at banner making?

Well, Patty moved in to replace Bluebear. But I'm gonna start playing later tonight to get a new K.K. song. Plus, I have harvesting to do today.

Canis Lupus

Okay, I'm trying to get the golden slingshot. Also, attention to all those with Wifi. To celebrate the release of the Twilight Princess, if you connect to WiFi over the week of Nov 17- November 24, you get a special gift.

I don't have WiFi, but I plan to get it really soon.

PkmnTrainerJ

This is what Nintendo Power said:

“Listen carefully Nintendo Power faithful. To commemorate the launch of The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii on November 19th,
Nintendo will be giving away a very special, very rare gift in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Be sure to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection during the week of Nov. 17th-24th
to receive a letter from Nintendo (which will show up in your mailbox near your home)
and collect the attached item--you don’t want to miss this one.”

If it's a Triforce or Master Sword, I'll be annoyed, as I already have 'em.

Canis Lupus

I GOT THE GOLDEN SLINGSHOT! Yay me. WEll, I got 70,000 points from the HRA today... I'm gonna have my sister to my town, and we'll clean up after the acron festival..

PkmnTrainerJ

*has had Golden Slingshot for quite a while*

I got 170,282 HRA points today, and thus we begin a new topic:

What's the highest amount of HRA points you (or a villager) has obtained?

See above.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Around 80k. And this is with only two floors.

PkmnTrainerJ

Neighbor Status Update

Maple *
Monique *
Pompom *
Stitches*
Annabelle
Gladys
Bree*

* = Have Picture

Pango's left, so I'd really love to wi-fi with someone so she isn't lost in the midst.

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

Redd's in town today. I just bought a ranch dresser from him, because I want to have a ranch room. But anyway, I'm hoping Cyrano will move out today...

PkmnTrainerJ

Gracie's in town today! Watermelon shirt made me smile.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Happenings;
Victoria has moved out, and Elvis has moved in to replace Rocco.
I bought the Master Sword ^^ Since I love Zelda, I'm pretty much redecorating my second room to make it fit with The Sword. I want a Triforce, too... where did you guys find it? If at Nook's, what did it cost?

“Listen carefully Nintendo Power faithful. To commemorate the launch of The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii on November 19th,
Nintendo will be giving away a very special, very rare gift in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Be sure to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection during the week of Nov. 17th-24th
to receive a letter from Nintendo (which will show up in your mailbox near your home)
and collect the attached item--you don’t want to miss this one.”
I think I have Wi-Fi, but I'm not sure.. I'll try to find out. I want that thing. :3

Haha... not more than about 57000, which was what I got two days ago.

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
how do you get golden slingshots and watering cans?

Dinaria

These are real fears
You get a Golden Slingshot by shooting down 15 things from the sky, I think, but I don't know how to get the Golden Watering can. The Golden Shovel is easy though, I got one of those, and I think everyone knows how to get one. :3

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Got another expansion in my house, Punchy moved out and Moe moved in, I FINALLY caught a damn Spider (for some reason, I couldn't catch one before o_O), so now I'm good for insects until December. . .

Thinking of moving some stuff around in my house today. Start creating my Japan room.

Canis Lupus

I started a new town. I don't know why, but I got a better one. I currently have...

Jay <3
Deena <3
Bob <3
Wolfgang <3 (He calls me Crazy J!)
Tiffany <3

Yay me! Well, Graceie was in town on the first day, and Redd was here today. I bought a Mama BEar from him, and am going to put it in my house.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Nibbles moved in yesterday, replacing Victoria. ^^ I like her but she looks kind of crazy in my opinion o:

I heard this really strange, buzzing sound today as I was out walking. It got louder or quietes depending on where I went, and I walked somewhat in the middle of whatever was causing this sound, but I didn't find anything. o_o Then it stopped. This has happened several times, and .. well, are anyone of you experiencing this? Do you know what it is?

PkmnTrainerJ

Nibbles moved in yesterday, replacing Victoria. ^^ I like her but she looks kind of crazy in my opinion o:

I heard this really strange, buzzing sound today as I was out walking. It got louder or quietes depending on where I went, and I walked somewhat in the middle of whatever was causing this sound, but I didn't find anything. o_o Then it stopped. This has happened several times, and .. well, are anyone of you experiencing this? Do you know what it is?

Yes! That's the mole cricket!

Go to where the sound is loudest, dig and then catch that bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.