• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberduck

Soul Trainer
Whats the highest amount you've ever gotten from the HRA

i think 67,580; although im not sure. someone from my grade finally got ac:ww, so after school we meet and visit each others towns

Dinaria

These are real fears
Yes! That's the mole cricket!

Go to where the sound is loudest, dig and then catch that bug!
Oh, thanks! ^^ I'll try to catch it next time. ^^

Rodeo is going to move x3 That was fast, he hasn't even been around for three weeks. (;

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Kiki moved out, but so far, nobody has moved in to replace her. Also, Wendell was in town. I gave him a Red Turnip, and he gave me a Turbin >.< Idiot. It's the damn Country Guitar I need. So I just gave the Turbin to Mallary, since it was her birthday.

Freeze Knight

super cuno
Can I join? I've been playing ACWW since april. I've obtained the Museum Model, the Golden Rod and the Golden Net by myself. I'm missing 3 more furniture pieces, 1 carpet, about 60 clothes, 7 personal accessories and 19 gyroids for the full catalogue.

Foo

^I pity da
Can I join? I've been playing ACWW since april. I've obtained the Museum Model, the Golden Rod and the Golden Net by myself. I'm missing 3 more furniture pieces, 1 carpet, about 60 clothes, 7 personal accessories and 19 gyroids for the full catalogue.

Wheee! Freeze Knight is back!
Nothing happened in my town though. If anyone has Wi-Fi, PM me, please...

-|Foo|-

Dinaria

These are real fears
I've got Wi-Fi, since I've got all the things necessary for it, however there's something going on with the WEP. I'm going to get some help to fix it and then, if everything works fine, I'd like to have someones friend code. Which means I'll be happy to PM you, Foo, when it works.

Canis Lupus

I started over... I got Poncho, Alfonso, and Melba. But Chow had to move in today and mess it all up... Well, today is the Bug-Off (I'm in June!) and I'm gonna catch a birdwing.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Cool :3 Why are you in June?

It's the Fishing Turney for me.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Fishing Tourney today. I'm currently winning with a 28.8 in. olive flounder. Also, I completed the fossil exhibit! Huzzah!

~Aquatic;381;

Edit: The special item's a
Master Sword :mad:

Last edited:

Dinaria

These are real fears
Okay, so the billboard says it's the fishing tourney today, but no one is talking about it and I don't see anything special anywhere... the mayor is staying in his office and stuff.
Am I just a noob and don't know how this goes ? xD

Edit: saw somewhere just now that it's at 12.00 am. So I've missed it? <_<

Foo

^I pity da
The tourney is from 12pm to 12am. I think...;444; (<--just a random smilie I like XD)

12pm to 6pm. Tsk, tsk. Anyway, I haven't started yet, but will win with a sea bass.

-|Foo|-

PkmnTrainerJ

The tourney is 12-6pm.

Also, as we still can't link to YouTube videos, but I still want you to see it, search for my username on YouTube and see the I hate Maple video...

Leave me comments! ^_^

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
New topic I guess...

How much money do you currently have in the savings account?

Pityful, I know.

~Aquatic;381;

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Zilch. I'm still working off my house.

Canis Lupus

New topic I guess...

Pityful, I know.

~Aquatic;381;

Money? Bank Account? AHAHAHA! I have none. I don't really use my bank account, I just pay off my loan. I'm on the hunt for rare fish, and I found an angelfish. YAy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.