• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enperuto Rulez

A true dragonite fan
no put at least 1 bell into your bank account then put your ds year to 2000 then play for a sec then save and turn off then put year to 2999 turn on and you get a letter from town hall saying you got 99,999 bells then repeat.

Canis Lupus

no put at least 1 bell into your bank account then put your ds year to 2000 then play for a sec then save and turn off then put year to 2999 turn on and you get a letter from town hall saying you got 99,999 bells then repeat.

Just a warning. NO talk of Time Traveling. Well, anyway at 4 o'clock, I start after Coealcanths. I really want one... And my sister would be jealous.

PkmnTrainerJ

I caught a Coleacanth on my second day of playing Animal Crossing, paid off my entire loan that day! :)

Canis Lupus

I CAUGHT A COELACANTH!!! It's name is Kabuto. He lives in a two story aquarium in my house right now. MY sister is in denial, she didn't think I would catch one...

rubberduck

Soul Trainer
finally talked to Tortimer, i now have the scallop. now i just have to wait for Pascal. but which do i want more, his pic or the golden axe?

Foo

^I pity da
Axe, then pic. Axe is very useful.

-|Foo|-

Dinaria

These are real fears
How much money do you currently have in the savings account?
Hahaha xD 221. Bells. I don't ever use that account... I'm paying off my house (just 370 000 left!..) And after that I'll probably donate lots of bells to those in that town... whatever it's name was, the one with the poor people living there that needed donations.

O: Coelacanth? Fish, right? ... Does it live in the ocean or the river or the waterfall?

Lucky day today! I got three Pearl Oysters, two White Scallops, Boone's and Marina's pictures and a football fishy ^^ Also, it's my fruit picking day today (all my fruit trees grow fruits at the same time x) so that's at least 30 000 bells. I think there was something else but I forgot it. :p

I'm thinking that perhaps I should get the AC GameCube version as well. What do you think?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
How much money do you currently have in the savings account?
Hahaha xD 221. Bells. I don't ever use that account... I'm paying off my house (just 370 000 left!..) And after that I'll probably donate lots of bells to those in that town... whatever it's name was, the one with the poor people living there that needed donations.

O: Coelacanth? Fish, right? ... Does it live in the ocean or the river or the waterfall?

Lucky day today! I got three Pearl Oysters, two White Scallops, Boone's and Marina's pictures and a football fishy ^^ Also, it's my fruit picking day today (all my fruit trees grow fruits at the same time x) so that's at least 30 000 bells. I think there was something else but I forgot it. :p

I'm thinking that perhaps I should get the AC GameCube version as well. What do you think?
The Coelacanth is a VERY rare fish that only comes out when it's raining. Oh, and it's in the Ocean. Nice catch, man!

And I can't catch them until spring :(. Unlike your games, mine matches the current date, even if Fall IS the most boring month.

Then again, I've never seen winter, so I can't really judge.

Wait, Football Fish. . .? OH NO! That reminds me! I have until the end of the month to catch a Guppy and a Barred Knifejaw! If I don't catch them by December 1st, they're gone for a while!

Canis Lupus

I caught a shark today, and along wiht that and other fish, I paid off my second mortgage... And the best thing happened today...

PEANUT MOVED IN!

My sister did Tag Mode wiht this girl on her bus, and I did Tag Mode wiht her, wanting Elvis ( he has 22 Thrones and a Treasure Chest!) and got Peanut instead!

Zabi

Not really here.
Can I join. My file is pretty screwed up right now(haven't been playing latley :() But anyway, today, I am going to make a new file, and start over. My favorite character is Pinky. I love the back of her picture: LEAPING LOLLIPOPS! XD

Freeze Knight

super cuno
I caught a shark today, and along wiht that and other fish, I paid off my second mortgage... And the best thing happened today...

PEANUT MOVED IN!

My sister did Tag Mode wiht this girl on her bus, and I did Tag Mode wiht her, wanting Elvis ( he has 22 Thrones and a Treasure Chest!) and got Peanut instead!
I'll give you a throne if I get one. ;)

roses_108

May i please join this club? I love animal crossing i have the DS version and the GC version and would love to be a member.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
May i please join this club? I love animal crossing i have the DS version and the GC version and would love to be a member.
Welcome ^^

Well, Daisy moved in, and Mallary's gonna be the next to move out. Also, I caught and donated a Guppy yesterday and a Football Fish today. Now all I need is that damned Barred Knifejaw.

Dr. Shrunk was in town today. I had a session with him and got the "Disbelief" emoticon.

roses_108

Thanks alot on my 3rd mortgage and ive recently got the golden shovel. Also you need to catch all the fish to get the golden fishing rod right?

Canis Lupus

Today's my lucky day.

Katie came to my town, adn needed to be in my sister's town, and Dr. Shrunk came. Can't wait to see what Katie gives me!

rubberduck

Soul Trainer
only 800,000 bells left til i pay off my final mortgage. pascal came yesterday, and since i dont need the golden axe right away, i got his pic. nothing else really important has happened lately

Dinaria

These are real fears
Rodeo finally moved and I'm waiting for someone to take his place. I hope I get a wolf ^_^ My favourite animal.
There was a rainbow today! Sounds lame, but it's my first one. ^^ It was pretty.

Hey, did anyone get the Zelda-thing from Wi-Fi? My Wi-Fi is still not fixed so I obviously couldn't get it. Can anyone tell me what it was?

A guppy? I haven't caught one, so now I've got a reason to fish some more. I've got the barred knifejaw a couple of times though. Which fishes disappear in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.