• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Sorry for not being on.
My pc broke, but it's fixed now, sans 'net, so I'm here on my Wii.

AC update:-
2 top houses paid off.
Slowly paying off bottom-right mortgage.

Still checking Nook's for a shower and bath.

Brock Phillips.

moomaster009

I paid off my mortgage again so now I have a top room! I've decided to decorate it with regal furniture. If anyone has some regal furniture I'd be happy to buy it off of you. I'm almost done decorating my main room with Robo furniture also. I have one question though. Should I pay off my last mortgage even though it won't get me anything. Please answer.

Seth boy

Are you ready?
I lost my AC:WW game! If I get a Wii though I might buy the new one that will come out.

Munchlax Master

Munchlax Ruler
hello, may i join? i'm currently trying to catch the last 5 fish so i can get golden rod
a month ago a taratntula killed me :{ But i got halo!

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

O-o I forgot about this place.

Well guys, sorry to say, but I'm passing the club on. I don't play ACWW anymore. (blame DP) I just lost interest in it, like all things. I'll probably get back into it once ACWii comes out.

But, the new owner of the club is...
Brock Phillips!

Well guys, Hasta La Vista.

(btw, I would give away my ACWW stuff if it wasn't for the fact that my sister deleted my file. x.x)

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
O-o I forgot about this place.

Well guys, sorry to say, but I'm passing the club on. I don't play ACWW anymore. (blame DP) I just lost interest in it, like all things. I'll probably get back into it once ACWii comes out.

But, the new owner of the club is...
Brock Phillips!

Well guys, Hasta La Vista.

(btw, I would give away my ACWW stuff if it wasn't for the fact that my sister deleted my file. x.x)

*Falls back through the chair in surprise!*

WOW! Thanks!

AC update:-All but bottom-left mortgages paid off, museum fossils lacking only "plesio" neck.

That, and I'm still searching for a bath and shower.

Bottom-left's main room's going to be a training gym, like Symantha's AC island.

And Symantha's let me play in our copy of AC:WW.
(If I can remember where the DS is, my room being tidied today.)

Brock Phillips.

BlazeShadow

Sorry for unactivity, I havent had any intresting to post.
Wait a sec? New owner? So a new thread will start? Better go to it..

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Hope you let me stay on as a co-owner Brock. :)

That's fine with me, PkmnTrainerJ, I'll need a good second incase I'm away for whatever reason.

AC update:-only B120,000 away from final FINAL mortgage, thanks to replacing the pine/conifer/other trees with oranges.
Whe all's paid off, I'll store Bells incase something good appears at Nook's.
A note for AC:-fireworks set for later, so that should be fun!

Brock Phillips.

Edit:-6/7/07.

Come on everyone! Vycksta, BlazeShadow, Canis Lupis et al! POST YOUR AC/AC:WW UPDATES!

Ac update:ALL MORTGAGES PAID OFF!

Currently making bottom-left's basement a replica of the town, like in C:S:I:Crime Scene Investigation. (Plotholes, methinks. Hopefully Sarah'll be o.k..)
The top floor's storage and the middle floor's a gym.

A question:- Sandy has wallpaper and carpet I want. How can I get it please?

Brock Phillips.

Edit 7/7/07:-Nook's put bottom left's statue outside the train station. Green, and halfway burried in the plinth.

Come on, my fellow ACers, POST UPDATES!

Brock Phillips.

Last edited:

Munchlax Master

Munchlax Ruler
just 3 fish left yay! :D String fish, ceolacanth and king salmon
I'm also going to plant a buncha of trees togaether and plant hybrids in middle so i can catch bugs galore
Diagram: X= tree, H= hybrid
XXXXX
XHHHX
XXHXX
somewhat like that, but insides going to be more spaced out

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Sorry for not postnig. Lag plus the 'net being stupid.

AC update:- All home owners have a standard purse of B99,999 after working on the model of the town. Redd's in town on Thursday I think, and I'll get and sell the fruits from the island and the mainland before giving it to top-right to keep safe.
Could anyone help me get a few items please? (Locations/where\when to get them.)

These are the items I'm searching for:-
Bath,
Shower,
2 x home/house/manor models,
River,
Cliffs,
Museum,
Beach,
Sea,
River-pond,
Waterfall.

Brock Phillips.

EDit-13/7/07.

Making money "Hand over fist", B30,000 per day at least, whilst sending fossils over to the main museum.
Missing only the plesio neck.

PLEASE POST HERE.

BRock PHillips.

Edit 14-7-07:-
B30-40,000 made today, a few gyroids dug up and sold, off to get the songs from Totokeke/K. K. Slider later.
Normal day.

Brock Phillips.

Edit 15-7-07:-

Missed Totokeke this week.
*Hangs head in shame.*
No bath and/or shower still at Nook's.

Good news though, made around 90,000 bells form selling unwanted furniture, whacking rocks, and digging up the shiny spots where the money's buried.

Oh, and people, as your AC leader, I say this strongly:-

POST!
Even if it's normal day-to-day things like I'm posting, post it!
PLEASE!

BRock PHillips.

Edit 21/7/07:pOSTS NEEDED!

AC update-
Daily turnout of bells-B30-60,000 per day, B90,000+ on Wednesdays when I go to the island and get the fruits in from there and the mainland.

Current task-lying on the island beach trying to get the best possible tan. (Not an easy task in the real world at the moment with all the rain going on!)

Does anyone know what the darkest tan you can get please?

AND WHY ISN'T ANYONE POSTING HERE?

BRock PHillips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.