• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The place for Animal Crossing/Animal Crossing Wild World players or lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

@ palkia trainer: It's simple, you just have to be the nicest person out there. Always do their favours and help them complete what they wanted doing (( Such as wanting a certain item of nothing or a letter being delivered )). Send them two letters a day as letters always make the friendship sweeter, especially if you attach a gift of ANY kind... I recommend the Porceletta shell as they are only worth 30 Bells. Wave to them often by tapping them on the stylus if they are some distance away from you. Speak to them at least once. Follow that well and you usually get an animal's picture within three weeks. Although Crankies can be longer.

---

So it's the Flower Fest... and i'm cheating cause I am stealing everyone's flowers. Mwahahahaha. Well the way I see it... the only two who do gardening in Tiffield are myself and Mitzi, so if anyone is going to win bar myself it'll be my Mitzi-mew.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
AC:WW-Changing the "Axe murderer" costume.
Latest "Fashion" is the Bunny hood.

Bunny hood,
Hockey mask,
shirt, (need help),
Axe, (Preferably golden.)

Any ideas for the shirt please?

Brock Phillips.

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
I am SOOOO sorry ive been away for so long. I havnt forgotten about the club, my browser didnt let me post for ages!!! I have lots of updates so I might not include them all.

Pudge moved out, I saved 33000 bells, I could have paid off half my morgage, but i bought Moon instead :) . I stole some of my neighbours flowers, so they wont be abke to compete in flower fest, I grew a lot of orange trees, and got a question: Why are my trees becoming brown in spring? Have I been neglecting them?

@ palkia trainer: It's simple, you just have to be the nicest person out there. Always do their favours and help them complete what they wanted doing (( Such as wanting a certain item of nothing or a letter being delivered )). Send them two letters a day as letters always make the friendship sweeter, especially if you attach a gift of ANY kind... I recommend the Porceletta shell as they are only worth 30 Bells. Wave to them often by tapping them on the stylus if they are some distance away from you. Speak to them at least once. Follow that well and you usually get an animal's picture within three weeks. Although Crankies can be longer.

---

So it's the Flower Fest... and i'm cheating cause I am stealing everyone's flowers. Mwahahahaha. Well the way I see it... the only two who do gardening in Tiffield are myself and Mitzi.
Thanks for the info and...the last bit is exactly like me exept swap Mitzi for Goldie and Tiffield for Twyford.
And what is a crankie?

Again, sorry,
Umbreon

Vycksta

Umbreon Rider said:
And what is a crankie?
A Cranky means all those in Animal Crossing who have the cranky personality, cranky personas being male only. A few examples of Crankies include all the male wolves (( Chief, Lobo and Wolfgang )), Limberg, Rasher, Wart Jr and Chow. They usually like to smell bad... "When you have a good stink on, you are at one with the cosmos!"... collect fossils when they first move into a town and are the hardest to befriend, generally.

Canis Lupus

A Cranky means all those in Animal Crossing who have the cranky personality, cranky personas being male only. A few examples of Crankies include all the male wolves (( Chief, Lobo and Wolfgang )), Limberg, Rasher, Wart Jr and Chow. They usually like to smell bad... "When you have a good stink on, you are at one with the cosmos!"... collect fossils when they first move into a town and are the hardest to befriend, generally.

And it's why Chief won't give me his picture. GIVE ME YOUR PICTURE CHIEF!
The funny thing is, Chow's was my first picture. ^.^

But anyway, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Punchy today! <3 He's been in my town since close to the start, and I love him!

Anywho, I planted more trees in my town, and made a lovely bridge pattern. (If I do say so myself)

EDIT: I just bred some orange cosmos, and they look lovely in my garden.

Last edited:

Seth boy

Are you ready?
Can i join? I had ACWW but sold it because i did not have WI-Fi.
Bu now i have i wi-fi so i will probaly buy it again.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
AC/AC:WW Nothing much happening today.
Buying/selling, trading DS to DS, a normal day really.
Good fun though.

Note-Latest "Fashion" in "Axe murderer" costume is bunny hood with hockey mask and axe.
Still working out what top to get for the full costume.

Oh. And with the flower contest this week, wer'e running through everyone's flowers except Mitzi's, Whitney's, Coco's and Poncho's.

Brock Phillips.

Canis Lupus

AC/AC:WW Nothing much happening today.

Oh. And with the flower contest this week, wer'e running through everyone's flowers except Mitzi's, Whitney's, Coco's and Poncho's.

Brock Phillips.

Running through flowers? You waste them maaaaaaaaaan.
I just steal them and add them to my garden. Tortimer never catches me. 8D

Anyway, I gave Punchy a jade econo-chair for his b-day. HAPPY B_DAY BUDDY!

Seth boy

Are you ready?
I was wodering how many people can live in your village?

Vycksta

^ Eight animals is the maximum and you can create up to three other humans to live in your own house.

Selling flowers is fun. Or rather, selling half and planting the rest around Mitzi's garden. Also stopped Peewee from moving for the fourth time in just over a month... boy, he must hate Tiffield.

Canis Lupus

What?!?! Do I hear the bells tolling! Is that Angels singing?
HALLELUJAH!

If you haven't guessed, Chief gave me his picture last night. Right after I made our greeting BlueMoon (Vycksta will get this XD) I waited 15 minutes and he gave me his picture!

It's on display in my regal room.

Can i join?

I Only have AC:WW but i wish to get AC.Exept for the fact that my bro won't want to 'cause i already got 1 AC game *sigh*.

Last edited:

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
^oh ok thanks for the info Vycksta, Limberg is in my town.

SO... I was at palkia trainer's house, finishing a school project. I had my garden , I connected w a friend and PT's bro, and I find all my flowers misssing. I replaced them all, accused them, and paid off 18,000 off my morgage. And we finished our project that looked awsome, so a good day in all. Plus my internet is working fine now!

Vycksta

Canis Lupus said:
If you haven't guessed, Chief gave me his picture last night. Right after I made our greeting BlueMoon (Vycksta will get this XD) I waited 15 minutes and he gave me his picture!
Yep, I get it loud and clear. ;B

I've decided that I am going to put patterns around the houses of my animal villagers bar Mitzi so then they cannot plant any more themselves. *cackles* As said, Mitzi is the only animal I don't mind winning cause she gardens an awful lot.

Canis Lupus

Mint moved in yesterday. <3

Now I have three of the best squirrels in the world. When I told my sister, she was pulling my hair out. XD

Vycksta

I only have two chipmunks in my town and that's Agent S and Pecan. Four cats though! *pats Moe, Mitzi, Monique and Rosie*

Today is Operation Cheat. I am going to do whatever it takes so I can win the Flower Fest... it's all with the help of my patterns. *cackles*

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Sounds interesting Vycksta. What's the texture plan please?

Here's an idea that wer'e (New CHozodians and Pewter residents) using.
Instead of running through the flowers of everyone (except Mitzi, Whitney, Coco and Poncho, as we want them to win), we pick up the flowers of the other villagers and sell them!
Those villagers don't have flowers to enter, and we get bells for selling the flowers at Nook's!

Brock Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.