• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Places Face-Offs v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

back.
Welcome to the New Places Face-offs. This will be just like the old one, but run in my style. The rounds will go the same way, with the Kanto Cities, then Johto, then Hoenn, then Orre, then Shinou, then Fiore, and then by regions and maybe more detailed.

Owner: Shining Alakazam
Co-Owner: [not required]

Co-owners will be hired upon request. Only one co-owner at a time. I will announce who becomes head of the face-off when I leave on vacation or if I am swamped with work.

Our glossary of terms is identical to that of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Final Stage and the like.

Now for our basic rules:
Forum Rules
General Face-Off Rules
- There must be a tally on every page. This makes it simpler for tallyists
- No quicktallying

And now that that's out of the way, on to the round.

Kanto Cities Face-Off
Cerulean City v. Celadon City
Saffron City v. Vermilion City
Viridian City v. Cinnabar Island
Fuchsia City v. Pewter City

Current Match:
Cerulean v. Celadon

------------
Scoreboard
Cerulean: 5
------------
Celadon: 7
------------

Winners:
[NONE]

Voting Rules:
- First to 15 votes wins
- Voting is once per hour per round

Begin when ready.

Last edited:

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Cerulean City please. It had the Cave with Mewtwo 8D...

Pure

back.
With all the eevos on your s=ig and avatar, I would assume your vote would be Celadon. Hm.

Cerulean: 1
Celadon: 0

Atari

Did it on 'em
Cerulean1!11!!!1

Celedon is neat and stuff, being one of teh biggest cities in Kanto, but Cerulean matches up with a cool, calm type. Plus, the name is relaxing. :p

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
CERULEAN ftw.

Lapras_Lover

~Celadon City~

Pure

back.
Don't people read? I even put it in extra large font...ONCE PER HOUR!
You should've voted there.

Cerulean: 5
Celadon: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.