• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Platinum Anime Season

firelovindocker

Due to the 2 eposides that aired today ( darkrai vs cresselia andd yokan and rotom )
i think weve officially started the platinum season on the anime due to the darkrai promotion and the new sets of rotoms
discuss how platinum will change the anime and that the season will end just before cress vs darkrai

~Magic Thunderbolt~

A change in the Gym Leader's teams.

Maybe some Plat moves being showcased.

milenadrg

Pluto, cool! I want him in the anime and it would be big crime to not show him...
Just hope Roark will have a new Platinum team if he reapears...

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
will that detective guy start to show up? that would be kinda interesting

will that detective guy start to show up? that would be kinda interesting

I'm not so sure it would be that great... It seems quite a bit into the series to show him. As for Pluto, if he was shown in that galactic episode a while back (don't watch the Japanese eps) then I would definitely agree with that. However I'm assuming he hasn't, so I'm a bit unsure now.

HoennMaster

We've already been discussing this, and I believe Zapdos in DP094 started that Platinum influence on the show. There is no Platinum season.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
That's true Koro, but it would still make sense to have Platinum in the new dub name. Even with the Zapdos appearing near Solaceon.

Silver Scizor

Scizor Master
Im doubting they will show Pluto, don't know why... But they probably won't.

Silver Scizor

Scizor Master
Well, Pluto doesn't seem to have that big of a role imo.

Haxon22

iJerk
Well maybe the climate will change or something

firelovindocker

Yea pluto would be nice handsome should get a couple of eps
id like to see a big platnum stage off with the grunts and cyrus speaking be an awesome ep with handsome and TR spying on them

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Since Pluto's part of Platinum, I can see him in the anime sometime around Stark Mountain with maybe Saturn. So they can catch Heatran.