• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poison Conspiracy

What's your favorite Poison Family?

• Weezing

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • Crobat

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • Tentacruel

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Toxicroak

Votes: 31 11.0%
  • Amoongus

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Gengar

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 9.5%

• Total voters

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
As we all know, there is one type that has yet to be a legendary pokemon (not including arceus with plates). That one type is poison. Do you think it's fair to that type that it doesn't have any legendary pokemon. and would you consider Arceus holding a toxic plate a poison legendary. Or crobat, the strongest (by base stat total) legitamite poison type out there? Explain your thoughts.

please do not say I said crobat is the strongest poison type period. It is obvious that it is beaten by gengar and tentacruel. saying that I said that crobat is the strongest period will get a ban (depending on how many times you did it).

Bans:

Blue Ralts - Warning
scizor22 - warning

Last edited:

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
As we all know, there is one type that has yet to be a legendary pokemon (not including arceus with plates). Thatone type is poison. Do you think it's fair to that type that it doesn't have any legendary pokemon. and would you consider Arceus holding a toxic plate a poison legendary. Or crobat, the strongest legitamite poison type out there. Explain your thoughts.

I dont think that you could say out right that crobats the best poison type.

I believe that we need a poison legend. Its a cool type with alot of possibilities

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
A Poison legendary would be pretty cool. But I never really thought about it, and honestly it isn't my favorite type. I think that, while Poison is cool, it doesn't really stand out that much. When someone says something about the types, usually common types like Water or Flying come to mind. Also, you would have to wonder what a Poison-Type legendary would look like.
But yes, I'd definitely want to see one!

gameboy350

Back from the depths
CoughGengarisbetterthancrobatcough
Anyway I agree that we should have a poison legendary.
Any ideas?

MonkeyX

We should definatly get a poison legend next gen, maybe it could be a giant spider or a basilisk.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Yeah, Drapion was pretty cool, and a legendary version would be awesome!
Although my personal favorite Poison-Type is probably Stunky. It looks so funny! But, I can't see a legendary skunk. LOL.

KuroiMawile

It really is a shame a type that was in the original 15 still doesn't have a legendary after 4 more generations. It still has so many type combination-possibilities, and there are still so many toxic ideas, here's hope for next gen. Maybe that komodo dragon idea.

I had my idea of a poison legendary based of Earth.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I had my idea of a poison legendary based of Earth.
Lol.
Well, we have had a Poison-Type trash bag. That would be pretty funny for a legendary. Or an April Fools joke.
Okay, I'll be serious. It would be pretty cool to have some giant, mutated Poison and Bug-Type. Can you imagine what its anime appearance would be like? Lol.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Well, I think the problem is that it's a little harder to make Poison a 'natural' or 'majestic' type... It just isn't as awe-inspiring, in general.

For a legendary with poison as a primary type, though, perhaps a death or disease legendary...? Kind of like Giratina or the opposite of Landorus. It might be a little hard to integrate that into Pokémon, but I'm sure Game Freak can pull it off.

But for a legendary with poison as a secondary type, though, I think a scorpion-type would work, maybe, depending on what the primary type and legend surround it is. Maybe Grass/Poison or Water/Poison and it be guarding a swamp, like Heatran is connected to Stark Mountain...

KuroiMawile

Lol.
Well, we have had a Poison-Type trash bag. That would be pretty funny for a legendary. Or an April Fools joke.
Okay, I'll be serious. It would be pretty cool to have some giant, mutated Poison and Bug-Type. Can you imagine what its anime appearance would be like? Lol.

Oh please no. More than half of all 12/56 (oh to answer the OP, Toxic plate Arceus doesn't count) poison types are part bug, can't we have a:

Poison/ fire
Poison/ rock
Poison/ steel
Poison/ ice
Poison/ psychic
Poison/ normal
Poison/ dragon
Poison/ electric

Legendary?

Last edited: