• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poison Conspiracy

What's your favorite Poison Family?

• Weezing

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • Crobat

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • Tentacruel

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Toxicroak

Votes: 31 11.0%
  • Amoongus

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Gengar

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 9.5%

• Total voters

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
There hasn't been a poison type gym leader since gen 1....

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
i personally think gengar is the most original and strongest poison pokemon

Jameson1

Mes amis
I voted Venusaur, but I also like Nidoking, and of course Crobat and Gengar. A poison-type legendary would be pretty cool, and I agree with everyone else about the poison/electric type with levitate, that would be interesting to see.

Wihstrum

Hmm... the ideas surrounding this toxic waste/nuclear factory/sewers poison legendary and the designs of some of the current poisons (I'm looking at you, Muk) brings to mind Hexxus... anybody remember Ferngully?

Too bad he's kinda... like an overly humanoid Muk/Gastly lovechild (but the concept still reminds me of him, sorta). I'm kind of more aboard with the rusting, metallic juggernaut idea. Poison/Steel would be a nice twist.

Mankanshoku Mako

I really don't think Game Freak is intentionally holding out on making a poison-type legendary, it's just worked out that way. And I wouldn't say Crobat's the strongest poison type, I like Toxicroak always performed better for me.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I really don't think Game Freak is intentionally holding out on making a poison-type legendary, it's just worked out that way. And I wouldn't say Crobat's the strongest poison type, I like Toxicroak always performed better for me.

all right, you get a warning for saying I said crobat >...anyways...a poison/dark type like drapion would be nice too. it is only weak to ground. pair it with a flying type, or weezing, and yur all set

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I really like Skuntank for some reasn, but a Poison/Steel with Levitate would be cool.

Haxle99

Typhlosion Trainer

DittoDude

The King of Town.
For a Poison legendary, I'm thinking a Poison-Dragon sewer alligator.

Disaster9200

EV Trainer/Collector
Some kind of basilisk thing would be sweet. Perhaps surprisingly offensive and speedy unlike other more defensive poison types.

That's what I was thinking.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
What about a Mongolian Deathworm legendary? Ground/Poison type with paralysis and poison attacks.

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
As we all know, there is one type that has yet to be a legendary pokemon (not including arceus with plates). That one type is poison. Do you think it's fair to that type that it doesn't have any legendary pokemon. and would you consider Arceus holding a toxic plate a poison legendary. Or crobat, easily by far the strongest legitamite poison type (end of story) out there? Explain your thoughts.

Crobat is not the strongest poison. Why would you say that?

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
You know, not every poison pokemon has to do with sludge, gas and trash. Look at Crobat, Nidoking and Gengar. Take that into consideration when thinking about a legendary.

I voted "Other" for the Ariados family. I know they are weak, slow and frail, but I adore them.