• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poison Conspiracy

What's your favorite Poison Family?

• Weezing

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • Crobat

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • Tentacruel

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Toxicroak

Votes: 31 11.0%
  • Amoongus

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Gengar

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 9.5%

• Total voters

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I've always wanted a poison legendary, maybe Poison/Dark? It would fit well as an evil kind of legendary, like Darkrai.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Crobat, simply because they gave a mediocre pokemon a worthwhile evolution.

Not to mention, no more Zubat infested caves in Unova :'(

irock245

She wants it
^With levitate.

^I always thought Weezing should evolve into a Fire type...

Poison is one of my favorite types in the game, but I honestly don't give a second thought to legendaries. There is an excess of them, and I don't typically use them in battle (save for the Hoenn legendaries, which for some reason are incredibly BA). I don't sense a conspiracy, anyhow. haha

paracelsus

I say either a poison fire type, or a poison dark type boss. If it were poison-dark, it could also be zombie based. plus, that type combination has a lot of potential

destructo

Also Mold Breaker and Gravity. That's why I said it has no immediate weaknesses for the same reason that Eelektross has no immediate weaknesses.

Besides, who used Miracle Eye anyway? Psh.

I have yet to see miracle eye in a competitive battle. Anyways, Nidoking with sheer force is the best poison abuser imo

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I think that maybe in the future there will be a Poison type Legendary, I'm thinking maybe Poison/Dragon or something xD.

Poison types are a underrated type, but we will see a Poison Legendary in the future in 6th Gen or 7th Gen....

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I'd actually hope for a poison legendary because it might take a lot of inspiration x3

Also i'm not really seeing Drapion because it is part of the three Poison/Dark types miju!

xDWarrior

IMO Poison and Fire seem to go together quite well. Maybe some fire breathing poisonous basilisk?

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
I am in agreement. Poison types as a whole need a better place in the game. There only time to shine was really first gen and it was a dimly lit chance at that.
I'm happy with the introduction of venoshock as a move but poison types need to have more going for them than just a status condition with the same moniker.