• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poison Conspiracy

What's your favorite Poison Family?

• Weezing

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • Crobat

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • Tentacruel

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Toxicroak

Votes: 31 11.0%
  • Amoongus

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Gengar

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 27 9.5%

• Total voters

Galvantula1992

The only type that hasn't had a gym based on it is the Dark type. And it's not even in the original 15.

I meant that the Poison type is the only type of one of the original 15 types that hasn't had a gym for 4 generations. The only Poison type gym was in Kanto.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
This was a tough poll, I voted for Nidoking, but I also like Gengar and Croagunk :/ Oh well. Also I don't think Arceus holding a toxic plate should be considered a poison legendary. Since he is only a poison type by plate only and not by normal means. Meaning he starts off as a normal type, but when holding a plate he become something else. So since he starts off a normal, he should be considered as such.

garren

kitties will rule
unless they make a destructive poison move, i highly doubt it. plus, poison is for those who rely on trickery to win instead of brute force.