• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Those are only damaging moves

Yeah, I was just making sure in case you did mess up, I couldn't remember if nondamaging moves counted, but I didn't think they did.
Looks like all of our team is currently dead. Come on, lucky sleeptalk!

(Is the movepool all moves by level up, all moves it can learn in any way, or what? Probably the latter, but...)

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Nidoking, Hone your Claws.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
One more question:
So... did my icy wind freeze any of the snacks... or anything... that was why I used it...

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Shouldn't Braviary have lowered speed? It got hit by both Icy Winds, I think.

While Braviary is using Tailwind, Wormadam wakes up and uses Endure to survive the Aerial Ace, and activates Anticipation to imobolise Braviary. It then Flashes and Attracts it. (Lots of oppurtunity for innuendo there)

If I actually survive this I will weep with joy.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat wakes up, and noticing the phallic facial graffiti he's inevitably received due to sleeping in a party, shakes his fist at sableye.

He then notices mandibuzz zooming towards him, and, in self defence, tries confusing mandibuzz in a ray of light eminating from its tail. He then gives mandibuzz payback with an aerial ace of his own.

(If mandibuzz is using a move involving ramming into me with its body, wouldn't that give away which is the real mandibuzz? Also, how come the discharge hit me while Paradox was covering me?)

EA needs to do some editing, kangaskhan and wormadam are girl pokémon.

Ace of Shades

Mandibuzz to counter the confuse ray throw a clone at the beam then call it back. Then counter the Aerial Ace with an Air Slash. Then use a Brave Bird

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat blocks the air slash with thunderbolt, zipping out of the air slash's way should that fail, then endures the brave bird.

It then waves its fist towards the inside of the house, ticked off that blissey thought this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.