• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokè- Hunger Games 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Uh whatever I'm not stupid. If you are still convinced that I am… Who's the scholar here then?
Anyway, I know day three hasn't started yet, cos my actions are not there. But I'm just saying, and you call me a hypocrite, sheesh.

Flame Mistress

Uh whatever I'm not stupid. If you are still convinced that I am… Who's the scholar here then?
Anyway, I know day three hasn't started yet, cos my actions are not there. But I'm just saying, and you call me a hypocrite, sheesh.

Okay, tell me, why are you being so immature? There's no reason to be like that. Just get over it.

Anyway, don't bother replying unless you're gonna tell me why you're being so immature.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Still happy I'm alive and all that jazz. I'm actually healing up and getting food with my ally! I'm pretty satisfied : ) ;025;

irock245

She wants it

Ummm day three HAS started, although it will probably be updated.

Spacial

procrastination
Sorry for the delay, I don't have much time on my hands and I will update day 3 as soon as possible... Can you all PM me with 2 suggestions of who should die in day 4, and I'll add more deaths to day 3

Spacial

procrastination
To make this more exiting... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A TRIBUTE TO SAY WHO YOU WANT TO GO OUT, ANYONE CAN PM ME THEIR SELECTION OF 2 TRIBUTES THAT THEY WANT DEAD

Spacial

procrastination
Oh, and if you've had your name changed please post on the thread saying who you used to be. I know Fanal changed, and Nightfall got rid of the numbers, but if there's anyone else who's changed their name please post

irock245

She wants it
I just realized how bs my death is. Here's why.

First off, I'm an ice type. I should be able to survive an avalanche, since it's just loosly packed snow and some ice.

Second, how does a bit of yelling cause a big enough avalance that is powerful enough to kill two tributes? That yelling had to be really loud and you never mentioned a mountain in your description.

Third, Weaviles are fast enough to outrun many things, since the avalanche had to be big enough to kill 2 people (and somehow not kill the glaceon, in between us, so it HAD to have bit buried along with us too) it had to start at the top of this "mountain", so it had some time to fall down and gain momentum and power. I suppose the three of us just stood around, having a chat, sipping tea and eating crumpets?

Fourth, glaciers don't usually have avalanches. If so, glaciers aren't tall enough to generate a powerful enough avalanche like you described.

I'll take my death, but you really have to make these kills more realistic.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
I know those things, but you didn't expect the avalanche, and when you were under you were weighed down by the supplies you were carrying then SasoriSand put you out of your misery with the weapon he was hunting with.

Flame Mistress

Hey, even I call BS on that. How can someone shouting cause an avalanche? And a Glaceon, nonetheless? And how come the Weavile and the Alakazam got killed, but I didn't? Again, BS.

No, I don't want my character killed now, but I won't collect the possessions. Because that was just totally unfair.

irock245

She wants it
Umm... Well, I can change it, but that means someone else will die because of an avalanche

That will be fine. I know you're trying hard on this, and the fact that we get angry at some of the outcomes can make it really hard on you. If you kill me later on, as long as it's pretty realistic, i won't complain. But until then, keep me alive so i can see how paranoid that blaziken gets. ^^

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
That was so funny, get in there.
Huh my name hasn't changed?

EDIT: it did! Yay, I get my capital S! Norns, I thought you err changing your name to Infernorns?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.