• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokè- Hunger Games 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Excellent! I have supplies, and Starmie has a spear. This seems like a great alliance, even though I was never notified.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
keep me alive so i can see how paranoid that blaziken gets. ^^

Being Paranoid is better than you think. You never know when something could go wrong, and an arrogant Weavile doesn't help that, however, your Weavile has a reason to be arrogant, so I won't be complaining any more than I am right now.

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;121; Yes an alliance! Success!

And who is all dead btw since day 3?

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Really, people, stop complaining about your deaths... this is The Hunger Games. Anything can happen, and the Gamemakers can pretty much find an infinite amount of ways to kill off tributes. The Gamemakers could have easily made the avalanche themselves and modified it so that it was incredibly strong and could get triggered by a little yelling.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Actually, being buried in snow doesn't mean IMMEDIATE death, as it is possible that we can live (due to psychich forces or the simple factg that Weavile is an ice type)

Also, we didn;t die, the Pikachu and Volcarona did...

How the **** is Flame Mistress so powerful!

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I agree with Articuno_Rocks
It doesn't matter if Ice is your environment, anybody can die, it's pretty stupid to changed it because it's their environment
Idgaf anymore -____-

@SasoriSand, originally Kadabra and Weavile die, but since irock was complaining that ice was his environment, Norns change it...

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I am still alive

I was ShinyLugia101, aka Winona the Grovyle.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I see my actions still haven't been added to day three.

I still think that the guys in the avalanche that originally died should still be dead, the cannon goes and the game makers can't exactly revive dead tributes.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Yeah I think they should still be dead as well, Its unfair they complained and got it changed.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Wow...just wow. Complaints can bring you back to life and kill other perfectly good players apparently

Spacial

procrastination
So many complaints......... Ok, do you want me to kill all of them or what? I changed it because everyone wanted Katie and Kya dead, and thought it was unfair that the others died. And Quinsta (Uxinator) quit, so there's an open spot for anyone who's just watching this

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Ok, now I'm getting a bit worried. I hope I wake up.....and not have to fight anyone.......

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
So many complaints......... Ok, do you want me to kill all of them or what? I changed it because everyone wanted Katie and Kya dead, and thought it was unfair that the others died. And Quinsta (Uxinator) quit, so there's an open spot for anyone who's just watching this

Shouldn't it, in the end, be your decision who dies, instead of everyone putting in their two cents? I felt weary of putting in my two cents to begin with

irock245

She wants it
Whatever, I'll leave this, too much whiplash.

Just saying, the glacier was never given and indication of how tall it was, so for all we know it could have been 12 feet tall. There is no possible way, even with gamemaker support, to kill 2 tributes with an avalanche from a glacier.

Just kill me, but have kadabra live. Idgaf about this anymore tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.