• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokè- Hunger Games 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
I'll take over for now, then, like I said. Don't know how long I'll last, but... hey, it's something, right?

You happy with that, Norns?

Sure, I'll forward you all of the day 4 PMs, if anyone wasn't included in day 3, they're still alive, so don't worry Nightfall

Flame Mistress

Well, so far I've only got Shade's, mine, SilverLugia's, Nightfall's, SasoriSand's, lawmaster's, Drinkwaterlaura's, Billy Mays's, RagingStarmie's, Articuno_Rock's, InfernalBlaze's, and MegaSerperior's. So people who haven't sent their actions in yet, please send them to me NOW. If you don't, you'll be automatically killed. I'll be sending out PMs shortly to those who haven't sent in their actions yet.

Flame Mistress

Hunger Games Day 4

*tributes wake up in a dense forest; there are trees of all sorts of shapes and sizes stretching out from the ground to the sky*

;053; Ugh... *wakes up and looks around* A forest? Ugh. I guess I'll hunt for food later... *looks at teddy bear* Hm... Wonder what it tastes like? *starts munching on teddy*
;064; *stops and listens* Hey, did you hear that?
;461; *looks around* Hear what?
;064; I swear I heard someone munching on something... Maybe there's food nearby?
;461; Well, let's go and check, then.
;064; *together they walk towards the sound and finds Shade munching on teddy bear, who is caught unawares* Hey! There! Look! *uses Psychic to pin him down* Quickly, Matthew, cut him to pieces!
;053; Help! Someone, HELP!
;461; *brandishes claws* Roger! *claws Shade's guts out; kills Shade*
;064; *high-fives Matthew as he hears the cannon* Yet another kill for ourselves. Awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~

;148; *wakes up and yawns* A forest... Well, at least it's better than a glacier... *hears shout and looks up* Winona, is that you?
;253; *jumping through trees* This. Is. AWESOME!
;148; *laughs* I'm sure it is.
;253; YEP, IT IS! *stops at a branch and tilts head* Hey, Carew, did you eat the berries I gave you yesterday?
;148; *sweats and has a flashback about her dumping the berries in the stream in secret the day before* Uh... Yeah! Yep, I totally ate the berries! *sweats more* Why... do you ask...?
;253; Oh, I dunno, just popped into my head.
;148; *sighs in relief* Well, let's look for more sources of water, then, just to be safe... And who knows, we might get lucky and find some fish!
;253; *jumps down from the tree right in front of Carew, startling her* Sure! Sounds good to me!

~~~~~~~~~~

;335; *wakes up* Hey, Beta, wake up, it's morning.
;233; *wakes up* It is, to be precise, eight forty-seven in the morning, and clearly, I must have overslept, since my internal alarm is always set at six thirty in the morning, no exceptions. The Games must have made my internal clock system too nervous to operate.
;335; ...Yeah. So, any plans for today?
;233; Well... No.
;335; Uh... Have you had a look in your backpack, then?
;233; ...Actually, no, I haven't. *facepalms* I'll check right now. *opens and empties bag to find a bottle of water, an Oran Berry, a long, thick piece of rope, and a blanket*
;335; Excellent. We will have to hunt for more supplies, though - a bottle of water and an Oran Berry isn't enough. Do you have any ideas about how to find supplies without getting caught?
;233; *thinks for a minute* Well, since you can dig quite well, being a Zangoose and whatnot... I guess you could just travel underground and pop up whenever you feel the soil changing to look for any supplies or sources of water, so... yeah. Is that good enough?
;335; Beta, you are an absolute genius. I'll get right on it. *burrows underground*
;233; Oh, and, if you find a weapon, bring it back to me, okay?
;233; *spots a silver parachute floating down* Oh? Is it a sponsor? *opens box within* A... SlowpokeTail? Yikes...

~~~~~~~~~~

;471; *dives into a lake with bow and arrows* I hope that it actually works this time... *ten minutes later* Someone's coming! *swims deeper underwater, bow and arrow at the ready*
;148; *arrives at lake* Yay! A lake! I'll try to fish with my sword - hopefully we'll get a few good catches. *stabs the sword into the water*
;471; (Eek!) *swims away*
;148; *pulls sword out* Hey, did you see that? I'm sure it was a fish!*
;253; Well, I've never seen a live fish before, but I guess you're saying the truth.
;148; *rolls eyes* Of course I am! I never lie! *stabs sword in and out again**
;471; *dodges sword*
;148; Yep, it's definitely a fish. *stabs sword back into the water again*
;471; *sighs* Well, here goes nothing... *grabs sword and yanks it in*
;253; *gasps* Well I haven't seen a living fish before but I know that that ain't no fish!
;471; *stabs Carew with all her might* Take THAT!
;148; Aaaah! *dies*
;253; CAREW!
;471; *jumps out of lake, freezes Winona with Ice Beam without killing her, and runs off* (Well, that was way easier than I thought it would be...) I'm only saving you, Grovyle, because it wouldn't be any fun if I killed both of you at once - it's boring! *laughs*
;335; *watching from a hole in the ground with a look of horror on face* Oh my god... I could've been the poor dead girl if I'd been a few minutes early... *spots sword* Oh, she left the sword behind... *gets up, runs over, takes sword, and sprints back* Beta will definitely like this.
;253; (Ugh... I've lost my ally and my sword... Curse that Glaceon...)

~~~~~~~~~~

;335; Hey, Beta. Sword. *gives Beta the sword*
;233; *examines sword* Ooh, nice. We'll be able to get a good hunt with this. Where'd you get it from?
;335; *shudders* A Glaceon killed a Dragonair using the Dragonair's sword, then she just left it there. Her ally - the Dragonair's ally - was frozen by the killer, so he couldn't really do anything about it. Poor guy. I almost feel bad for him now.
;233; Well there's no need to. What else did you find on your... little underground trip or whatever you call it?
;335; Berries. *holds Sitrus Berries out* Sitrus Berries. I guess I was really lucky; these are quite rare, at least they say they are.
;233; Yep, they are... Let's save them till later. Oh, by the way, you know that Munchlax...?
;335; Omnom?
;223; Yeah, him. Well, I think we got a gift from a sponsor because we killed him... *shows SlowpokeTail to Lila* It's a SlowpokeTail. It must be from someone in the Capitol. No one else would be able to afford it - well, maybe someone in District 1 or 2 might be able to, but... still.
;335; Uh... How do you know what that is, then?
;223; I had them on my way to the Capitol. They're really nice, actually. Let's break it in half and eat a piece each.
;335; Sure. *breaks off the SlowpokeTail in half with her claws and throws it towards Beta's mouth* Happy Hunger Games--
;223; *catches the SlowpokeTail in mouth and eats it* --and may the odds be ever in your favour!

~~~~~~~~~~

;253; *has thawed out by now* I'm sorry, Carew... I'm so sorry. I wish I could've protected you... *cries over Carew's dead body* Even though... Even though we only knew each other for a few days... I'll... I'll always remember you... It's not like I'm gonna win this anyway, either, but... I'll try... for you...
;253; *stands up and walks away in search of shelter* I guess... I guess I'll have to find a shelter that can properly protect me, now that I'm on my own. Preferably near the lake... *thirty minutes later* Yes! Finally! A cave! *starts running towards the cave when she is blocked by Blaze*
;257; Oi! I found this place first! Get out!
;253; What? I found this place first, idiot! Go away!
;257; So, is a battle for death what you want? You won't stand a chance - I'm stronger, I'm bigger, and I have a type advantage over you. But if you say so, I'll be glad to give you a battle... as well as death.
;253; (It's true... I do have a disadvantage over him. But who knows if I'll find any shelter elsewhere? I can't just sleep unprotected, I might get killed while I'm sleeping... and I bet that that Glaceon is looking for me as well... But it's not like I don't have any chance at all... And I'll probably need some supplies soon... Ugh... Such a hard decision... What should I do? Attack him, or run away?)

~~~~~~~~~~

:611: *is setting up traps near berry bushes and trees*
;121; *yawns, stands up, starts walking over to Billy* Hey, mornin'... What'cha doin--
:611: DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!
;121; *jumps and steps back* Woah, woah, woah. Uh, why can't I come any closer?
:611: *points at trap in front of Professor* If you happen to be blind, there is a trap two inches away from you. One step closer and your legs would've been blasted off.
;121; ...But I don't have any legs.
:611: ...Whatever. That's not the point here. Anyway, I've set up a few traps and land-mines around the trees as well as bushes nearby. It's easy to avoid the traps for bushes if you know how to, since we do need to access it to get our own supplies, but the trees? Not so easy, unless you can fly, which I don't think anyone can. I've practically booby-trapped the whole circumference of the trunk, so you can't step near the tree without setting anything off. It's totally foolproof with a 100% success rate, I assure you.
;121; Wow... How did you set up all those traps, anyway?
:611: Oh, it's an old trick that my dad taught me. I can't tell you exactly what it is, because it's a family secret, sorry. *hears footsteps nearby* Hey, someone's coming! Hide!
;121; *panicking* Where? Where?
:611: *pulls Professor to a nearby bush that isn't rigged with traps* Here, this is the only safe bush around. There aren't any berries on it, which means that there's no real reason for anyone to approach it. Now keep quiet!
;078; Weapons, weapons, weapons... *looks around and sees berries* Hm? Berries? But I've got enough supplies... I guess I'll come back later, that is, if the arena stays the same and doesn't change overnight... *walks on*
:611: *swears under his breath*

~~~~~~~~~~

*three silver parachutes fly down from the sky*
;471; Oh... Are they for me? Wonderful! *eagerly opens the three boxes within* A can of tuna... Yum!... A bag for all my supplies... And... what's this? Uh... Pecha Berries? I think they're Pecha Berries... Whatever, they look healthy, I'll save the berries for later. But for now, the tuna! *eats can of tuna*

~~~~~~~~~~

;064; *silver parachute floats down from sky, grabs the silver parachute* Hey, what's inside?
;461; *opens box within and finds a potion-like substance in a spray can* I have no idea, but it sure looks fancy.
;064; *examines spray can* It says here that it's called a Burn Heal... Wow, whoever bought this must be filthy rich; these are really expensive... We better use it carefully.
;461; *two more parachutes float down* Hey, two more... That's strange...
;064; Must be from my other two kills at the Cornucopia. *opens boxes* It's a pair of binoculars... And... a distorted kitchen-knife or something. Very... distorted.
;461; *sniffs knife* Are you sure it's a kitchen knife? It sure doesn't smell like one...
;064; Well, it's better than calling it a distorted piece of metal or something.*
;461; ...True, that.

~~~~~~~~~~

;078; Weapon, weapon, weapon, I need a weapon... *finds a very sharp stone on the ground* Hm... I think I can make something out of that... *touches the surface* Yep, I can definitely make something out of that. *starts grinding the rock against a large boulder and sharpens it* Genius. *30 minutes later the stone has become a dagger* Yep, genius.
;078; Might as well check out what else is in my backpack - who knows, there might be something good inside. *opens backpack and finds a bottle of hydrochloric acid as well as another bottle of fresh water* Hm... Hydrochloric... Acid... Acid... Now where did I hear that word from...? *thinks of an idea* I know! If you drink too much acid your stomach can go poof and then you die! I'm a genius! *finds the lake where Carew was killed* Perfect. Now I'll just tip the acid in, and... *pours hydrochloric acid into the lake* ...and now we wait.

~~~~~~~~~~

:620: *is checking backpack* Let's see... Four strips of meat and six pancakes...*
;017; So, what did you find in your backpack?
:620: Four strips of meat, and six pancakes.
;017; *gasps* Woah! That's a lot!
:620: What do you mean, that's a lot? This'll only last us a day at the very most.
;017; Well in District 4, we only had meat and pancakes once a week or so. And this much... Wow... It feels like... It feels like I'm at my Sunday dinner again *sniff*
:620: Well this is what we had for dinner every day. This isn't that much at all if you're from District 1.
;017; Well, true... *sniff* Anyway, let's try not to eat too much. Half a strip of meat and a pancake each for both of us every day, and we'll hunt the rest. How does that sound, Nightfall?
:620: ...I guess that could work. I mean, we can't just eat all of them in a day. That would be stupid.
;017; Exactly. So, deal? *holds out wing*
:620: *takes wing in hand and shakes it* Deal.

~~~~~~~~~~

;038; *discovers lake* Finally! Water! *starts drinking from water* Wait... It tastes a bit strange... Oh well-- aah! *falls over to side, clutching stomach* Ow, ow, ow... Why... Why does it hurt so much... Someone... Please... Help me... What's wrong with me... Ugh... *dies*
;078; *sneaks out of hiding place once cannon booms* I'm a genius. *notices purple backpack on Amber's back* Ooh, what's this? *opens it to find sleeping bag and three Oran Berries* Ooh, nice.
;078; *notices silver parachute floating down* Guess that parachute's for me as well... *opens it to find Antidote* An Antidote? Wow, must be from one of the richer folks.

~~~~~~~~~~

;135; *looking for food*
;121; *hiding in a bush* (It's now or never!) *throws spear at Ninja, which goes through his neck*
;135; Wait, wh-- *dies*
;121; *takes spear out of Ninja's neck* Awesome. *silver parachute comes down* A gift from a sponsor? Woohoo! Thanks to whoever sent this! *opens box to find six pieces of bread* Make that a lot of thanks! *hurries back to Billy with the pieces of bread and the box*

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaand that's it. SilverLugia, you have two options here: fight Flare (1/4 chance of winning, but winning means you get all of Flare's possessions as well as the shelter), or run away (100% chance of living, but means you don't get any of Flare's possessions or the shelter). If you lose, you die. I will be using an RNG to determine who wins in the case of a battle. Also, on a side note, the arena is going to say the same from now on. It is a dense forest, with some lakes and ponds dotted around here and there. There is also a small stream running down the far east side of the arena.

By the way, when you send in your next actions, please remember to state which character you are, what kind of Pokémon you are, what gender you are, how old you are, and which district you are from, so that my job gets easier. Thanks! And someone needs to take over Iris for me, whether they're in the game or not. But anyway, SEND IN YOUR DAY 5 PMS NOW.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
You are the best person for this, Flame, the only thing that happened was a few wrong smilies... Who was the Nidoran?

Aegon

I know I'm not a player, but I don't think there's a Remoraid in this game. :p You wrote 223 instead of 233.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Uh, I knew I wouldn't last long with flame doing this but I have two points before I de subscribe the thread.
1. I'm a Persian not a meowth, Persian is no. 53
2. Flame technically you cant be in this because your are host.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Actually, Shade has a point. I'm sorry, but it's only fair that you kill off Iris on Day 5. It simply isn't fair for her to still be alive if you're running the game.

lawmaster

What is that?
Seems I died but at least my partner is alive, GO WIONNA WIN AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE!

Flame Mistress

No, Iris is staying alive. I determine all my deaths by RNG, so if she gets picked by the RNG, then she dies, but if she doesn't, she stays alive. Is that clear?

And I'll fix all those points. *sigh* It's a pain going to veekun and back again... *looks at post* asdfghjkl;pytr Wow, I did make a lot of mistakes in there.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
;257; *Under his breath* "I wish I could make the decision here, I'd surely make an alliance with him if he really wants the land.....then again.........would I be able to trust him?"

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Just noticed (since I basically skimmed everything else aside from my scense) Who the EFF is the Remoraid?

irock245

She wants it
This is really good. I'm a bit sad norms had to give up the spotto flame, but this is just amazing. This feels so much like a hunger games, and I'm glad the arena isn't changing anymore. To be honest, it really gave us no reason to pm in actions if the arena's would change every day.

Now I have another good reason to get back into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.