• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokè- Hunger Games 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

No, do NOT kill them again. There is a difference between being revived because of complaints and being revived because the death methods were just plain ridiculous.

AmericanPi

Write on
;335; Sweet, surprise alliance. I would have rather allied with SR/Omnom because I know him better, but an alliance is an alliance and Porygon2 is more powerful than Munchlax anyways.

I think we should all stop complaining about any deaths, whether they're yours or not. I mean, in the real Hunger Games, you never know who's going to die, considering that the tributes are unpredictable and the Gamemakers can to whatever the heck they want. In the first book, for example, the boy from District 4 died in the bloodbath, despite the fact that he was a Career. Rule #1 of the Hunger Games: Expect the unexpected.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
;335; Sweet, surprise alliance. I would have rather allied with SR/Omnom because I know him better, but an alliance is an alliance and Porygon2 is more powerful than Munchlax anyways.

I think we should all stop complaining about any deaths, whether they're yours or not. I mean, in the real Hunger Games, you never know who's going to die, considering that the tributes are unpredictable and the Gamemakers can to whatever the heck they want. In the first book, for example, the boy from District 4 died in the bloodbath, despite the fact that he was a Career. Rule #1 of the Hunger Games: Expect the unexpected.

Yes, but if you except the tributes guide as canon, there's also the fact that he was also only twelve.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Whoa! No ones posted, guess everyone was waiting for someone else to post.
This may seem like a stupid question but, are you a shiny Pokemon?
I'm not.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
What shade said, only I'm guessing mine are a bit more complicated then theirs'.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Oooooh, can I take a spot? This sounds fairly interesting (even if the amount of drama over a silly little game) Since Flygon was already used, can I be Pablo the Piplup? If you need me to PM you anymore details don't hesitate to ask! And either way, I won't mind making the winner of this A Userbar to commemorate the win.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
aaaaannnnnddddd thats why we have cannons!

Also thanks for telling me what you want to do, helped a lot!

Soooo, my charecter is still in the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.