• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the pokéball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

latios x

ultamite trainer
the pokéball game.

alright, picture this. were all walking around in eterna city, doing stuff. all of a sudden, a pokéball containing a lvl infinite arceus falls from the sky, and it falls into my hands! the aim of the game is to get the pokeball off of the person above, in some way, stupid or sensible.

example:

guy1: i trade you a cookie for the pokéball!

guy2: i get my charizard to burn your head off then i take it!

and so on.

9a39e9e2edec1ca4af64a31e6f7f05d0.png

Titan500

Solar Panels
Titan500: I'll give you my lv infinity Latios and Latias for that.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I do the ultra super kick and steal teh pokemon ( congrats to who gets the reference)

B-17_Flying_Forretress

PWO lovable recruit
I set up a trap.

First, I prop up a cage.
Second, I douse chicken grease on the ground.
Third, I toss a psyduck that bites off "human horn" towards you so you'll slip into the cage.
Finally, I snatch up the pokeball once you're imprisoned.

B-17_Flying_Forretress

PWO lovable recruit
I set up a trap.

First, I prop up a cage.
Second, I douse chicken grease on the ground.
Third, I toss a psyduck that bites off "human horn" towards you so you'll slip into the cage.
Finally, I snatch up the pokeball once you're imprisoned.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I run you over with a mongoose and steal the pokeball

royo

Banned
i ride on his pegs and take and run

royo

Banned
i ride on his pegs and take and run

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I bite the hand that's holding the pokeball off, spit out the hand and pokeball, throw the hand away, and keep the pokeball.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Use a vacuum gun to suck up the pokeball out of the hands. Left behind a Lv. 0 Magikarp.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I get all my Pokemon to use there strongest Moves then Rip your hand off and take the pokeball way

ForteDS

Luxray eats hackers.
My Luxray beats the snot out of you, accidentally swallowing the Poke Ball in the process. Then I transfer Luxray over to a copy of Trauma Center, and extract the Poke Ball in fluke effort.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I pretend to be a nurse and steal the pokeball while you aren't looking.

I jump out the window only to be saved by conviniently placed awnings.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I take out my Pokeball magnet and use it to get the pokeball.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
i get my yoshi egg to fall in love with the pokeball so it will chase the pokeball to me

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Deoxys Speed takes the pokeball before your eyes and brings it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.