• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the pokéball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misfit_PM

Wandering
I'll rig your computer so that every time you press the "e" key you get electicuted untill you give it to me...

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I get the pokeball and send it into an atomic bomb which i run away from, get in a lead lined refridgerator, and enjoy the destruction of Arceus...

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
.......I don't fall for the bait...instead i take the pokeball and superglue Voltorb to you...

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
I get Waddle Dee to pwn you and give me the Pokeball.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Waddle dee double crossed you, and hit you with a SHOOP DA WHOOP.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
I steal the pokeball off XYTWO while you're distracted and sail on Jack Sparrow's ship never to be seen again... MUAHAHAHA

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
because jack sparrow SHOOP DA WHOOPED you, sending the pokeball to me

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Too bad you SHOOP DA WHOOPED a Voltorb and it used Explosion and send you blasting to the sky.

Meanwhile I'm sailing away...
Sail away, Sail away, Sail away...

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
However I turn around and fly to the ship SHOOP DA WHOOP you and steal teh pokeball

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Too bad you SHOOP DA WHOOP the wrong ship and you found out that it was a Terrorist Ship. They bomb you and sent you flying far far away past Mars, Jupiter, Pluto...

Meanwhile Jack Sparrow's ship is sailing away...

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
my SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOPed everything making you dead + pokeball mine.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
The whole world turns against you for SHOOP DA WHOOP'ing everything and sents you blasting off again.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
My awesome SHOOP DA WHOOP powers kill everthing, and I nab teh pokeball.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
*points beind you* OMG a chicken's flying--

steals the pokeball and sail away on Jack Sparrow's ship

See ya, I'm going to sleep now

Status
Not open for further replies.