• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the pokéball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
i kicks you ion the shins tears up ur banner and run like a doduo, with the pokeball.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I shot you dead with a machine gun and grab the pokeball.

Sol-x

The Aggro Trainer
I point at some random area and say "looks whats that?!?!?" once you turn around, I hit you in the head with a brick, take the pokeball and walk off.

DYLANJON

i unnecessarily blow u up and take the pokeball and hurl it into the sun, PROBLEM SOLVED!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
A steamroller randomly Crushes you from the sky and then I Scream "WRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!"

I take the Pokeball

DYLANJON

A steamroller randomly Crushes you from the sky and then I Scream "WRRRYYYYYYYY!!!"

I take the Pokeball

lexilove83

meow? ^.^!
Floon use ononimiuos wind and the pokemon floats away and then flygon and me grab them.

DYLANJON

stabs the starly and steals pokeball

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I make Primal Dialga from PMD 2 kill you.
I snatches the pokeball and disappears into the parallel universe.

DYLANJON

arceus closes it trapping u and i steals the pokeball

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
I show everybody a picture of Robotnik in a bikini, snag the Pokeball, and RUN FOR IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.