• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Battle Trozei Questions Thread

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Hey quick questions about Trozei?

How do get Mudkip, Treeko, Torchi, and there evos to come?

How do you get Vaporeon, Joleton, and Flareon?

Is their only one support Pokemon for the whole game?

I hope some of you are more intelligent about this game than me, lol! ^.^"

To get Treecko, you have to flawless Tropius with a Grass type
Torchic you need to flawless Darmanitan with a Fie type
Mudkip you need to flawless Carracosta with a water type

To get each of their evolutions you need to flawless the starters (e.g. Flawless Tropius with a grass type, then flawless treecko to get Grovyle, then flawless Grovyle to get Sceptile)

To get Vaporeon you need to flawless Eevee with a water type, which means you need a water type support. Jolteon you need to flawless vaporeon with an electric type, which means you need at least two support slots. Flareon you need to flawless Jolteon with a fire type, which means you need three support slots. You unlock more support slots as you progress through the game.

EDIT thanks for the Shedinja help, the problem was I did the Shedinja thing with only one support slot. Tried with two and it worked

Last edited:

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Alright rotomotorz, thanks for the help! I'm surprised on how complicated and challenging this game is! I'm still trying to get Raquaza flawlessly so I can unlock the stage with Latios and Latias! xD

Does anyone know how to get Genesect? I just scored a whole bunch of 50-80 combos with one Pokémon of each type and it still won't appear

Silversea

I'm not even sure where you get genesect, need to check the main site.

Geez just got a combo of 251. Ended up with a score of 280,876!

Last edited:

Silversea

I just unlocked that level and I agree that isn't right. I got a flawless 78 combo on victini and genesect did not appear.

Also, I can't get Arcanina to show up. Flawlessed Talonflame wth 77 and 84 Combos, the first time using Rotom, second time use Fletchinder

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
How do you unlock the level 6 of the 5th zone? I have S or A in levels 1-4 but it doesn't appear...

You flawlessly capture all three Uxie Mesprit and Azelf.

Also... Anyone know how to unlock stage 7-5? Doesn't say in serebii.

Silversea, did you beat the entire game? I think that may be the issue that I'm running into with making Shaymin appear.

Silversea

Yes I have beaten the game by completing the last level of the "story".

I still haven't managed to capture the sky forme. It just attacks too quickly. Its added about 3 hours to my play time xD

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Yes I have beaten the game by completing the last level of the "story".

I still haven't managed to capture the sky forme. It just attacks too quickly. Its added about 3 hours to my play time xD

Try bringing something along that has Flinch Attack. It'll make it stop for just long enough that you should be able to put something together to kill :)

Axel.

Try bringing something along that has Flinch Attack. It'll make it stop for just long enough that you should be able to put something together to kill :)

How can I even make shaymin appear? I already did a really long combo on garchomp and nothing.

TrentonRommy

Hi, I'm having trouble meeting Scizor on Zone 6 - Stage 1.

I have a Steel support but I don't understand how to get Scizor.

Do I need to get high combo/high score on both Scyther and Pinsir? Just Scyther? Just Pinsir?

Do I need only Steel-type support, or can my second Pokémon by a different type?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Hi, I'm having trouble meeting Scizor on Zone 6 - Stage 1.

I have a Steel support but I don't understand how to get Scizor.

Do I need to get high combo/high score on both Scyther and Pinsir? Just Scyther? Just Pinsir?

Do I need only Steel-type support, or can my second Pokémon by a different type?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Hi! I was having trouble with this too. I brought Registeel and used it to perform 20+ combos on both pinsir and scyther and it made scizor appear.

TrentonRommy

Hi! I was having trouble with this too. I brought Registeel and used it to perform 20+ combos on both pinsir and scyther and it made scizor appear.

Thanks for the reply! I'll try to bring just Steel-support and high combo them both! Thanks :)

Edit: Huh, I've got Steel-type support and high combo'd both Scyther and Pinsir but nothing happened...Do I have to flawless them both? I flawlessed Scyther but not Pinsir.

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Thanks for the reply! I'll try to bring just Steel-support and high combo them both! Thanks :)

Edit: Huh, I've got Steel-type support and high combo'd both Scyther and Pinsir but nothing happened...Do I have to flawless them both? I flawlessed Scyther but not Pinsir.

I think that's what I did. Also, did you USE the steel type support to capture them? I did that as well.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
This 7-5 thing is killing me. How do I get 7-5 (with Landorus) to open up? Maybe flawlessing all 3 muskedeers? Anyone?

alakazam^

Apparently Genesect appears when you get a igh combo and flawless capture of Victini :/ But it still won't appear.
I got Genesect on my first try so I don't remember any specifics but I usually go for flawless captures.

alakazam^

This 7-5 thing is killing me. How do I get 7-5 (with Landorus) to open up? Maybe flawlessing all 3 muskedeers? Anyone?
If X-5 and X-6 don't appear after you have As and Ss, you need to flawless capture the boss of the previous level.