• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Battle Trozei Questions Thread

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Apparently Genesect appears when you get a igh combo and flawless capture of Victini :/ But it still won't appear.

I tried my hand at this. 70+ flawless combo on Victini with Metapod. Nothing.

Silversea

With a score of 40,000 and a flawless but poor-ish combo of 44 (about 5300 damage) on Victini (super effective), genesect appeared for me.

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
With a score of 40,000 and a flawless but poor-ish combo of 44 (about 5300 damage) on Victini (super effective), genesect appeared for me.

That's great! Figured it out then :) added to the trouble pokemon list - FURTHER UP ON THE PAGE

Also! How do I unlock 10-6?

Shaymin is probably over 50-60% Dex completion + Grass type support

Tried again at Genesect with Volcarona; 35000 Score, Flawless 67 Combo, nothing

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
I also tried again at Genesect - 94 flawless super effective combo on Victini, ended up at 58,619 points... and still no Genesect.

Also, Shaymin does definitely not need Grass type support - I only used Articuno when I made it appear.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
I also tried again at Genesect - 94 flawless super effective combo on Victini, ended up at 58,619 points... and still no Genesect.

Also, Shaymin does definitely not need Grass type support - I only used Articuno when I made it appear.

I can confirm this. I didn't even flawless Garchomp... It appeared.

What about 10-6...? Do I have to flawless Zygarde?

Silversea

I only have articuno as support when shaymin appears. Must be dex completion, seems suitable for a hard boss to be forced to appear late in the game for players.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
How. Do. We. Catch. SHAYMIN SKY?!?!??!?!?

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
I'm on like 60 something attempts on shaymin sky its annoying. Ah keep trying I suppose.

I'm right up with ya right there. My strategy is to clear the box and then make sure 5 or 6 Regice are in there, then quickly match and trozei chance. It hasn't worked yet, though. Guess I'm not fast enough YET... :p

Silversea

I really think its random when or if it attacks instantly or not. Some people are just reporting "getting lucky".

My experiments with other pokemon supports this, with pokemon that attack just as quickly sometimes never attacking even if I'm slow to match, other times instantly and unavoidably attacking.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
I really think its random when or if it attacks instantly or not. Some people are just reporting "getting lucky".

My experiments with other pokemon supports this, with pokemon that attack just as quickly sometimes never attacking even if I'm slow to match, other times instantly and unavoidably attacking.

Mine always attacks at the same time... I dunno if I'll ever get lucky :p

On a separate note, we should have a group or something with the three or four of us that are consistently active on this thread. XD

Shaymin doesn't instantly attack because pokemon who do instantly attack have the attack animation as soon as it appears. Shaymin has a ~2-3 second delay so that might be the time you need to get it in? I don't exactly know, I'm just testing to see how I managed to do it so easily

hey which pokemon are under the "issues trying to catch/appear" list? I wouldn`t mind taking a few shots at trying to figure it out, I`m trying to hunt everything anyway

also how do you get those crazy high combos? o-o my highest was 99... and I thought that was impressive.....

Last edited:

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
So it seems it's 60% Pokedex completion + Super Effective Support from what I can tell to get Shaymin to appear. I was at 57% earlier and couldn't get it to appear. Got to 60% and it appears every time (No Flawless on Garchomp needed).

Now if only Shaymin Sky wasn't so stupid to catch. This is going to take off some appeal from this game to pull this bs now. I really hope there aren't any other ridiculous pokemon like this one.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
hey which pokemon are under the "issues trying to catch/appear" list? I wouldn`t mind taking a few shots at trying to figure it out, I`m trying to hunt everything anyway

also how do you get those crazy high combos? o-o my highest was 99... and I thought that was impressive.....

PROBLEM POKÉMON (NEED RESEARCH/CONFIRMED UNLOCK METHOD)

- Arcanine
- Shaymin - 60% dex completion and super effective support
- Aurorus
- Noivern
- Meloetta
- Genesect -

The above are what we're having trouble catching.

So it seems it's 60% Pokedex completion + Super Effective Support from what I can tell to get Shaymin to appear. I was at 57% earlier and couldn't get it to appear. Got to 60% and it appears every time (No Flawless on Garchomp needed).

Now if only Shaymin Sky wasn't so stupid to catch. This is going to take off some appeal from this game to pull this bs now. I really hope there aren't any other ridiculous pokemon like this one.

I completely agree. It's really hard to do that catch :p