• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Battle Trozei Questions Thread

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Flawless Keldeo to make it appear
EDIT: Just found Shaymin. And died because WOW that's OP

Ah. Thanks for the tip. It's locked until I beat the story XD.

How'd you get Shaymin to appear?

Silversea

Flinch attack only applies after you have done the combo. And it only stops attacks for about a second or two anyway. I hope none of the other bosses are one-hit KOs like shaymin sky. Someone behind the development of this game must have either really favourited that form, felt bad for it, or both.

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Okay... How do I unlock 10-6?

Ah. Thanks for the tip. It's locked until I beat the story XD.

How'd you get Shaymin to appear?

Dunno, but I do know it has something to do with the dex

EDIT: No matter how I try, Arcanine, Dragalge, and Aurorus will not appear. Don't know if I need to use a certain type or what.

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I officially hate 5-5.

... Anybody know how to get Porygon2 to show up?

I've already finished Porygon with SE Damage, a Combo of over 150, and 50000 Points in one go, but nothing seems to work :/

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Dunno, but I do know it has something to do with the dex

EDIT: No matter how I try, Arcanine, Dragalge, and Aurorus will not appear. Don't know if I need to use a certain type or what.

Maybe you have to use Growlithe, Skrelp, and Amaura as support? I dunno, they wouldn't appear for me either.

Pretty sure you have to use a Normal type move to flawless it

I made Porygon2 appear using Lucario. I did do a high combo... That was all I needed :p

On another note, how does one flawlessly capture Landorus? I have enough trouble just capturing Tornadus and Thundurus to get to it! Lol. They break open your trozei box with one hit...

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
How do I unlock stage 3 of the safari jungle?

bobdat

On another note, how does one flawlessly capture Landorus? I have enough trouble just capturing Tornadus and Thundurus to get to it! Lol. They break open your trozei box with one hit...
I'm also having trouble with this. I think the best way is to just get lucky and capture Tornadus and Thundurus in one hit, then get Landorus in one hit too. The best I've ever managed is getting to Landorus and then losing shortly afterwards.

For anyone having trouble with Shaymin Sky, I still can't beat it but I can get it to appear every time with Regice support and a big enough combo on Shaymin.

I think to unlock stage 3 of the Safari Jungle, you just need to beat the game, or progress a certain amount.

Axel.

For anyone having trouble with Shaymin Sky, I still can't beat it but I can get it to appear every time with Regice support and a big enough combo on Shaymin.

I can't even get Shaymin's Land Form to appear. How did you do it?

Last edited:

Silversea

Was practicing quick attacking on Unown, and finally one didn't attack me. Took about 40 attempts, and I thought I matched slow this time. So I feel like its random when the insta-attackers don't attack.

Also bleh landorus doesn't sound fun. I hoped there weren't any more 1-hit KOers.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Was practicing quick attacking on Unown, and finally one didn't attack me. Took about 40 attempts, and I thought I matched slow this time. So I feel like its random when the insta-attackers don't attack.

Also bleh landorus doesn't sound fun. I hoped there weren't any more 1-hit KOers.

Meh. Sounds like there are a bunch of errors in Serebii's database on Battle Trozei and unlocking stuff. So, I propose we keep track of what needs fixed. I'll go first (and edit this post with everyone's input):

How to make Kangaskhan appear. I brought a normal type and used it to 20 combo Furfrou... And nothing. EDIT: Fixed my issue. It was just me not hitting a high enough combo :p

Second issue: Unlocking Scizor. High combo on both Pinsir and Scyther.

Last edited:

They OHKO your box walls, not the box itself(thankfully)

Meh. Sounds like there are a bunch of errors in Serebii's database on Battle Trozei and unlocking stuff. So, I propose we keep track of what needs fixed. I'll go first (and edit this post with everyone's input):

How to make Kangaskhan appear. I brought a normal type and used it to 20 combo Furfrou... And nothing. EDIT: Fixed my issue. It was just me not hitting a high enough combo :p

Second issue: Unlocking Scizor. High combo on both Pinsir and Scyther.

Try 30+ on both of them with a steel type.

For those who have trouble with Landorus, it doesn't instantly attack, so its easy to get a Trozei chance going. Plus you will have three support slots by then so you can always bring a Pokemon that hits Ground type super-effectively, and default deerling works too.

I'm having trouble with Arcanine, Dragalge, Aurorus, Malamar, and Goodra. I have 30-40 combos on most of them, do I need to get higher combos or what?

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
The OHKO your box walls, not the box itself(thankfully)

Try 30+ on both of them with a steel type.

I did that. I'm just saying it needs to be corrected in the serebii database :p

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
The ones I'm having trouble unlocking are:

- Arcanine
- Aurorus
- Noivern
- Meloetta
- Genesect

Any tips? I've tried literally everything I can think of for all of them - all relevant types and species of support Pokémon, high combos (60+ on all of them, 90+ for Meloetta/Genesect), high score, super effective, flawless... I don't understand what I'm doing wrong...

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
PROBLEM POKÉMON (NEED RESEARCH/CONFIRMED UNLOCK METHOD)

- Arcanine
- Shaymin
- Aurorus
- Noivern
- Meloetta
- Genesect -
With a score of 40,000 and a flawless but poor-ish combo of 44 (about 5300 damage) on Victini (super effective), genesect appeared for me.

Last edited:

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
I was also struggling with Shaymin, but somehow managed to unlock it with Articuno as my support Pokémon as posts here suggested I should try. No idea what the trigger actually is, but I got them both easily with Articuno - maybe because of the increased score from its Power of Six?

The trigger is most likely dex completion-If you're late enoughin the game to get the legendary birds your dex should be past 60% or so

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
Well, I know it can't just be based on dex completion, because it didn't appear the time before I tried Articuno, when I had the exact same number of Pokémon registered in the dex. Unless it's dex completion + something else, but it seems unlikely.